What career mode means for mods.

Paul Kingtiger

I hope that when you do that you will share your edits/thinking with us. It would be really nice if we (the mod devotees) work together to form a common mod tech tree, at least for the more main stream mods (B9, KW, NovaP, KAS, IR, etc).

Those guys will undoubtedly do it themselves; r4m0n was talking in #kspmodders about how the blacklisting function that exists in MechJeb will let him make some cool progression parts. But yes, if I see an "inaccuracy" in a mod I use, I will definitely bring it up to the author and explain my reasoning. Maybe when all this comes down and everything is recompiled we could get a thread going dealing with "fan based" progression.

My plans were also made before I saw Manley's ~:three flights:~, and I still don't know if I can make science harder to get, and I'll bet you a lot of mod authors will be receptive to constructive criticism, so I don't know how much we'll have to worry about

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.