[WIP] Bavarian Aerospace: Tubes! (update9|20|14)

onkelsiebdruck

• 2 weeks later...
Tubes! -Large Storage is not possible to open in VAB (it is possible to open when launched thou) so I cannot prestore any parts... any idea how to fix it?

It is normally possible to do that, I suspect a conflict with another mod you are using. If you could isolate the conflict, or at least post a list of what mods you have installed, it would help.

Tubes! -Large Storage is not possible to open in VAB (it is possible to open when launched thou) so I cannot prestore any parts... any idea how to fix it?

you probably have two KAS plugins installed at the same time, just delete one and it will work

• 2 weeks later...
is this mod dead?

I hope it isn't because wait... its only been three days since the last post WHAT RAAH WHY ARE THESE DAYS SO LONG RAAH

also back to the reason for this post, I hope this isn't dead because this still has such awesome potential to be an truly epic mod that will be loved by [insert number here as the real number of people who play KSP is to my knowledge] and becomes legendary among mods

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everybody.

I´m sorry I let you alone in the dark with a unfinished mod. I had absolutely no time for KSP , but ok I will transfer all backup-dev stuff from a virtual-machine-container to an new workstation. Have to Install Unity again...and oh yes i have to install KSP itself. I hope there is at least one update....maybe the collision-system is better now.

First I will try some very simple tubes in different sizes....I hope there is a way for inside-walking + relative small structures.

Hello everybody.

I´m sorry I let you alone in the dark with a unfinished mod. I had absolutely no time for KSP , but ok I will transfer all backup-dev stuff from a virtual-machine-container to an new workstation. Have to Install Unity again...and oh yes i have to install KSP itself. I hope there is at least one update....maybe the collision-system is better now.

First I will try some very simple tubes in different sizes....I hope there is a way for inside-walking + relative small structures.

YAY he's back *throws confetti into the air* *dances hysterically*

Hello everybody.

WAhooo!

(is there any chance I can get that growing tube you made in your youtube video? The "more space" one?)

Don't worry about it we're all glad you are back!

• 4 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.