Where is YOUR Jebediah Kerman?

Skydrow

I'm so disappointed...

My Jebediah died so many times in the sandbox... everytime i bring back to life with "revert to launchpad" i never know that he could die forever :huh:

I lost my precious friend and there are NO MOD to bring he with me again!!

He lost his life finding yet another bug in the program... he did a low pass on the sun and at around 1300 meters from it's surface his landing ship exploded due to overheat on engines (they overheat instantly)

altimeter show around 1300 meters but it looks like the surface was lot of km away!!!!!

no "return to launchpad" was available :huh: (yet another bug)

Currently sitting on the command bridge atop my fleet's flagship which just recently managed to get to laythe (had to drag 2 refueling ships alongside it to keep it going). I dont know why, but ive always used jeb on the best and largest capital ship i have around at any given time. And provided said ship has enough room for them, i also place bill and bob on the same ship for repair duties and science stuff (although a warship doesnt really do much if any science, unless exploding hordes of pirates is science).

Floating above Kerbin aboard my StarLab space station.

I decided the main 3 Kerbals were safer there than they would be in most other places, though I guess they'll have to come home sooner or later.

He is in Duna Station on 350 km equatorial orbit after Duna system investigation mission. They should have started return trip already, but I got a very good contract to grind money if I make a Kuarg Bioactivity experiment around Duna. I even had necessary laboratory modules to do that (Station Science mod). So, I ordered that their return is delayed to next return window. Now Jeb and three other crew members wait a Kuarg Bioactivity research unit and TAC supplies for prolonged mission from Kerbin. Maybe they can do some extra landings to Duna and Ike during waiting. There are some unvisited biomes left and plenty of fuel.

On a rag tag collection of craft all docked together with spares, on it's way to rendezvous with a return from Jool craft for the 20 something Kerbals I have around Laythe.

Why? The game is bugged and I need to return all the Kerbals to redo my save (seems 0.90 hates old saves... and new saves and any save with a living/flying Kerbal in it).

Floating off the coast of the Space Center in a plane with no wings or engines. I was trying to recreate a scene from a book I read and failed, but didn't crash hard enough to destroy any part of the fuselage...just the wings and engines.

He's on Duna with a crew that got tired of his jokes and forced him to land by threatening to terminate his Minmus icecream rations. Too bad they didn't realize that after landing they couldn't get much further away from him and his jokes. Only a year to go before the return window is open.

JCBDQcC.png

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.