Oceans of Eve / The city on the Mun

Tw1

Is this dead? I'm still waiting lol

Not dead, just cooking at a terribly slow pace. I have had a lot less spare time and energy than anticipated. :mad:

uHgovnZ.png

I'm encouraged seeing people are still interested. Was a tad worried the next part will get no views, when it's finally posted.

Edit: Today I had a chance to finish sorting the scenes into an order I'm happy with.

QaXniUf.jpg

Conveniently blured to hide spoilers

Due to its size, I have decided to break part 6 into a part A, and B. Hopefully to be released within a week of each other.

Edited by Tw1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Dha2JGS.pngJGV1zgl.pnggYQjfMO.png

Oceans of Eve is returning in 2020

Sets and vessels have been rebuilt. Outlining has begun. Let's see if anyone's still reading, shall we?
If you've just seen this, there's a while to go before the next bit drops, but I have written up a little thing to help you recall what's happened so far:

Spoiler

A quick summary: 

It is the near future. Kerbals have made their first steps, and found footholds on both of Kerbin's moons. 
All the rocky planets have been walked on - except Eve.

With toxic clouds, high heat, pressure, and gravity, and currently no feasible method of return,  the authorities refuse to authorise a mission to that planet. 
KSC, eager to continue their record of historic firsts, rebels and makes a  secret deal with the semi independent Mun Prograde City. Exploiting a loophole, the mission proceeds, with all the backlash falling on MPC.

Explorer-Astronaut Watsan Kerman arrives on Eve, and establishes himself. On the way, he discovers he's not entirely alone in his mobile amphibious base.
On the Mun, city Leader Dontop Kerman becomes increasingly erratic, trying to prove the Mun base's worth through ambitious missions. The base attempts to survive on its own, and solve the mystery of the craters ( which suddenly appeared after an update to the game)
Meanwhile on Eve, Watsan and his pet have just had a bit of an accident. A potentially deadly accident.....

Important Recurring Characters: 

Watsan - The guy sent to Eve

Dontop - Prograde City's appointed leader

Seetop - Dontop's Brother, second in command 

Joefel & Mallie - Scientists from Prograde city 

Jeb, Bill, Bob- appearing as themselves, celebrity astronauts currently working for Prograde City

Gene  & Wernher - You know them.  Here, they're basically running  KSC

Gene's Dad (Alfene) - An important politician, and KSC's political influencer.

Edited by Tw1
2020 because i suddenly got very busy.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.