Hullow! Forum n00b but not a KSP n00b...

trevize1138

I spend a lot of time at r/ksp so some of you probably already know me. For the uninitiated to Reddit, these two videos represent my crowning achievement so far:

I'm currently in my SSTO phase and am in the middle of designing/testing a once-abandoned SSTO design that I'll call a "split decision" SSTO. Why "split decision?" Well, the 3-Kerbal command module is connected to the engine/wing cluster by large docking rings so that you can split them apart and throw a big, old orange fuel tank in-between for interplanetary flights.

I abandoned my first design because I made the middle, interplanetary add-on overly complex and she wagged like an excited puppy at throttle-up. :)

I like how you used the music of Jupiter from The Planets for the Jool sequence. It's beautiful music and the perfect soundtrack to a mission to Jool.

Thanks! I daydreamed/composed that video for a good two months in my head. I've been a fan of Holst: The Planets for a long time and that piece instantly came to mind when I started figuring out how to do Jool missions :).