Module Manager - RemoteTech & Ferram

NickJames4

Hey all,

I'm sure this has been brought up somewhere but I couldn't find anything on it...

I'm trying to make my game more difficult by adding in several mods (Listed below). After installing a bunch of new mods on start-up i received a notice saying "module manager is out of date.... yada yada" so i went back and found the issue is (pretty sure) between Remote Tech and Ferram Aerospace. Both mods are attempting to create a Module_Manager_1_5.dll file. I'm sure there's a workaround somewhere out there (has to be, I've seen youtubers play with both) but I'm just not sure what said workaround is.

Full mod list:

-Deadly Reentry

-Ferram Aerospace

-Tac Life Support

-Mechjeb

-RemoteTech 2

-B9 Aerospace

-KW Rocketry

-Kethane

-Interstellar

-MapSat

Thank you in advance for your help. I'm not experienced in editing files so if it comes down to that I may need a walk-through.

-Curley

Well I just went through re-downloading my mod packs trying to find the source of the problem. I only installed Farrem this time and not Remote tech just to see if everything works and no... still getting the message

"Yout have old versions of Module Manager (older than 1.5) or MMSarbianExt. You will need to remove them for Module Manager to work. Exit KSP and delete those file : GameData\ModuleManager.dll"

Suggestions? And going back to installing both RT2 & FAR, both have a modulemanager_1_5.dll files requiring one replacing the other.

Thanks again from an obviously very unskilled modder.

Obviously, you have an older version of modulemanager.dll floating around somewhere. You only need one copy of Module Manager in the GameData folder for things to work, and the most recent version is yelling at you to get rid of the old version so that aren't any conflicts.

Go through the GameData folder and get rid of any modulemanager.dll's that are there, and leave only the modulemanager_1_5.dll. When you reinstall things, make sure that one of the older packs that you are installing doesn't have an old copy of modulemanager in it.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.