InfiniteDice -=Skillful=- Combat Damage & Weapons Mod

InfiniteDice

Manual turrets no. The only thing that could stop a manual turret from rotating would be 1) no electricity 2) keyboard incompatibility 3) key assignment wrong 4) it's damaged 'yellow' 5) control this is off.

Aside from those expect a mod conflict of some kind. Try to get more info.

no, I'm very much sure I have touched on all of these subjects, it may conflict with the Interstellar mod but i'm not sure

You mean this will be in wwK 2? cool. But having watched your first series, i feel as if instead of making f-35's, B-1's, and all that fun stuff, you're going to spam rockets and naval cannons on a rocket. No offense, but some of your wwk craft look like toy planes with cannons and missiles glued on. exept the Nat tanks and patrol boats, and that first harrier

Hey Im still having trouble, fresh reinstall. I have done what you have told me. Think I messed up somewhere. Now could you please show a picture (a screen shot) of the actual part cfg, with cockpit memory in it. And the ID prop in the Internal Mk1 cockpit. Thank you for the great mod and help, if it dosent work then, ill wait till R2!

I have a request: could you implement:

1. rotating machine guns (7.62mm, 14mm, and 20mm) that shoot faster, but use up more electricity

2. guns in more sizes (13.2mm, 20mm, 50mm, 75mm, 100mm, 125mm, 200mm, and 250mm) without turret bases

3. Different size Naval turrets, to fit on destroyers and patrol boats

4. The option to fire only one rocket at a time from a rocket pod, like in real life

5. WWII bombs and more "modern" bombs

6. Unguided Rockets

7. A something that makes aircraft be able to save in midair, so AWACS and Reconnaissance Aircraft are more useful

8. Make it so you can only see enemy vehicles on the map and/or target them if you have seen them from a certain distance, and a camera of sorts, for spy planes, can increase the distance.

9. Air to air missiles.

10. More Auto-Turrets that are for planes, and some that require kerbals in them to be operated, like the turrets on the B-17, B-52, and other bombers

Nice mod!

Two thigs that would make me even more happy though:

-square/rectangle shaped armour plates

-Standalone version of tank gun

That would be really nice, and making good looking designs easier :)

Nice mod!

Two thigs that would make me even more happy though:

-square/rectangle shaped armour plates

-Standalone version of tank gun

That would be really nice, and making good looking designs easier :)

Since all parts in the game become skillful parts they will protect to some degree. I'll try to expand the armour parts as time goes on.

I have limited time so I will be forced to only concentrate on a few things for r2. We'll see what makes the list :)

Hey Im still having trouble, fresh reinstall. I have done what you have told me. Think I messed up somewhere. Now could you please show a picture (a screen shot) of the actual part cfg, with cockpit memory in it. And the ID prop in the Internal Mk1 cockpit. Thank you for the great mod and help, if it dosent work then, ill wait till R2!

May probably conflict with: KAS, Kethane, Ubiowelding or the city lights plugin

The welding mod is probably a definite bad mix. Can's say for sure... but just thinking of how many ways the code could collide gives me a headache... :)

Kethane should be safe. No comment on the other two.

Before adding new weapon it can be really cool to set auto fire on all of them, just to make real battle and epic cinematic for youtube. Just need to make balanced delay for each of them ( for the rocket launcher 20-30 second and 10 for the tank cannon ) and for them add new ammo part. And after that this is gonna be the most epic mod in KSP :wink:

I have noticed a definite lack of KABOOOOOM with the 127mm tank gun, the report from the gun upon firing is somewhat quiet and the damage seems more like a 57mm anti tank gun from WOT. However I have not tried " derping " with the 14 inchers yet.... THAT is an idea.... although too big to make a decent looking tank with. :( Can we have HEAT rounds maybe? Or something with slightly less pen but more power?

ok, i realsie i might have somehow missed it, but i read the whole user guide, and i cant find where it tells me how to enable guardian mode, i click fire and nothing even happens, and im not sur eif the install is jjust shoving it into the kerbal space program folder, or if i have to stick stuff into specific spots. did that with the crafts though, but the rest is just kinda hanging out wherever it landed. i am using only this mod, no others, since some mod i was using was screwing up staging with aircraft so you had to do it manually.

The welding mod is probably a definite bad mix. Can's say for sure... but just thinking of how many ways the code could collide gives me a headache... :)

Kethane should be safe. No comment on the other two.

kethane, KAS and the citylights/clouds mod work fine in my experience with them

voqrBAK.png

SWLIgJB.png

This bomber carries a Tallboy and handles reasonably well, even on fire. It suffers, however, from a tendency to collide with its own payload after release.

Also, where is the keybind for firing? I could only find one in the 30cal cfg. the rest seem to be missing.

EDIT:

can anyone help, me when i go into the parts folder the bombs and missiles don't have .cfg and they don't load in game, dose anyone else have this Plz Help

You can place the hardpoints (1 for bombs/torps, 1 for missiles) on your craft, then right click the hardpoint for payload options. The cfgs for the bombs/torps/missiles do not exist as the weapons are hardcoded IIRC.

Edited by DisarmingBaton5

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.