What do YOU want to see in 0.24?

Perhaps the option to tweak around the structural strength, max temperature and crash tolerance in the trade of mass? (So I can make a probe that survives an direct atmospheric and behaves like an impactor like Deep Space 2... which failed miserably..)

Or maybe tune the thrust a little with trade of isp?

Or I should find a mod that done that? @.@..

Perhaps the option to tweak around the structural strength, max temperature and crash tolerance in the trade of mass? (So I can make a probe that survives an direct atmospheric and behaves like an impactor like Deep Space 2... which failed miserably..)

Or maybe tune the thrust a little with trade of isp?

Or I should find a mod that done that? @.@..

I would like to see popular mods (such as KW rocketry) fully integrated with KSP, meaning that when you download the game, the mods are already included (or if you've already downloaded KSP, your game is patched to include the mods), some mods have become so widely used that they might aswell come included with the game.

I would also like to see Kerbals equipped with spikes on there space boots that they can activate to enable them to walk and plant flags on asteriods

also, more optimisation (my computer lags so much when im looking at Kerbin, but other planets and moons are all right)

[edit] Ive also got a parts suggestion, can we please have a radial drogue parachute? Due to the fact that if I want a docking port on my ship, I cant have a drogue and sometimes that is necessary when your entering Kerbins atmosphere at 3200m/s. I also like the idea of landing cushions , one of the mars rovers used something similar

Use the radial attachment point... the one that derived from docking port..

Also, you can use in-line docking port, too... furthermore, the docking port, junior and standard size, can be attached side way...

When you make a ship and it just explodes on the pad, when you return to the VAB it would be nice for the parts that exploded first to be marked with a deep red shifting to a very pale red for the parts that exploded last.

In general I'd like to see some means of identifying in the crash report, exactly which part it's talking about, regardless of whether the crash happened on the launchpad or elsewhere. Telling me that there's a structural failure between a part of type blah and a part of type blah doesn't tell me much when the craft has multiple copies of the same part in it.

I'd like to see some performance optimizations.

It takes 1 minute for any craft to load on my computer.

That does not sounds like you are suffering performance problem due to game but your computer...

Also, note that the size of spacecraft also affects the loading time...

A space craft with 1000 parts takes MUCH longer time than a spacecraft with only 100 parts...

Im looking for the announced contracts.

I would like to see some additional tweaks in the UI.

like:

statistical data and top records mainly for weigth put to orbit or maximal Gforce survived or top acceleration

and also stats and some functionality for Kerbonauts to profile them for particular mission type.

adding some ingame info about the planets

adding biome map as an overlay to the planet map

adding a program like naming and grouping of space launches (used for stats per program and filtering on map)

adding some performance info during the design process in VAB.

the subasembly section divide to boosters and payloads in the dialog provide filter and some info like weigth and performance instead of number of parts.

Also a miniaturized icon (photo or schamatic) of the saved device/asembly should be visible from the load panel

That does not sounds like you are suffering performance problem due to game but your computer...

Also, note that the size of spacecraft also affects the loading time...

A space craft with 1000 parts takes MUCH longer time than a spacecraft with only 100 parts...

I said "Any" craft.

Even a 1 piece craft.

I said "Any" craft.

Even a 1 piece craft.

Using mods?

can you observe this behavior in the unmoded game?

i personaly have multiple copies of the game using different mods and the original unmoded on steam.

I can see some mods making strange thing in the game (sometimes its a not a single mod but particular mod combination)

I experienced a problem with duplicating of craft (resulting in explosion as they share the same space) or not be able to see a ship after switching from the tracking center (using map and back to focus view usualy repair this issue :)

Using mods?

can you observe this behavior in the unmoded game?

i personaly have multiple copies of the game using different mods and the original unmoded on steam.

I can see some mods making strange thing in the game (sometimes its a not a single mod but particular mod combination)

I experienced a problem with duplicating of craft (resulting in explosion as they share the same space) or not be able to see a ship after switching from the tracking center (using map and back to focus view usualy repair this issue :)

another hint can you see this behavior when you start a new game?

I want to see how the contracts are going to work...

I know we are going to have X manufacturer request us to test Y part in Z conditions.

The game tracks your progress (First orbit, first mun landing) and will use that to generate appropriate destinations for testing (i.e not Eeloo when you haven't landed on the mun yet)

Will we have contracts that want us to put a craft in precise orbits?

Will there be a contract for "Construct a space station with 2 Hitchhikers, 4 Gigantor XL solar panels, and 5000 units of batter change"?

To add to that...

Compound contracts- X contract says to make a space station, Y contract says to crew them, X contract (at a latter date) de-crew 2 kerbals?

Basically, will we have sophisticated contracts?

Also, craft based contracts? (Meaning craft type matters)

One last thing...

Reputation requirements?

Companies will not offer you more/any contracts till you have proven yourself to be a reliable partnership will "lesser" manufactures. (Launch a weather satellite, before being offered to send a crew into space)

I would like to see more space plane parts, currently, to make a functioning one is very hard, let alone make it look very realistic to a space shuttle. It would also be cool to have a part that can store small ships or something, like in space shuttles and how they have the extending arm thing. maybe just make it so you can hold a probe body inside the body instead of on the side of it, because putting it on the side can ruin the flight pattern or mess with other things that need to go on as well.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.