Survive That Attack!

Souper

The booster hits my transfer stage just about as I'm jettisoning it, resulting in some pretty fireworks.

I crash a LV-N into the nest user's house. Oh, and the LV-N's reactor is still active.

Edited by ZentroCatson

Unfortunately for the above poster, its been a year since i last played minecraft so instead nothing happens.

But i do play stellaris so i ask the blorg a favour to "befriend" the next poster.

12 minutes ago, rlin said:

(I'm new)

However, I have never played it so nothing happened.

I crash the Magic Boulder into the next poster.

But the rule is dont ask the magic boulder to do anything, oarticlualy crashing

The magic boulder vaporizes the previous poster for trying to crash it. 

I send a beam of perpetual happiness and joy tonthe next player. 

6 minutes ago, PB666 said:

But the rule is dont ask the magic boulder to do anything, oarticlualy crashing

The magic boulder vaporizes the previous poster for trying to crash it. 

I send a beam of perpetual happiness and joy tonthe next player. 

I use a mirror and reflect it in the direction of the next poster

EDIT: Also, the Magic Boulder seems to have failed because I'm still here.

Edited by rlin

Uses quantum encryption to deny access of previous poster to my system, therefore Hyperedit is nullified.

I very meticulously coerce the Magic Boulder to cause the next poster to have a seemingly unstoppable hick-up attack.

1 hour ago, OrbitalBuzzsaw said:

I load a quicksave

I send my space fighters to destroy all of the next user's space missions

Since we are not religious we create inflatable decoy missions to lure the fighters close enough we reprogram the on board systems and we send the back to the sender in kamekaze mode. 

Lets see, the gravitational constant is reversed atomizing everything in the kerbal sysyem in an incredible big bang. 

[Makes new save]

I mess with the drag in the .cfg file, exploit decouplers, and fling the next user's spacecraft away from Kerbol so fast that after a few minutes, the spacecraft is yottameters away from Kerbol. Quickloading and reverting has been disabled when the save was created, and the hatch is obstructed.

Lead is only poisonous if you eat it or breath it, since I am in space i dont breath or eat space. the lead has no effect. 

While eliminating the next players hyperedit capability and deleting all backup files and sfs (reversion of which really violates the spirit of rule 2). I launch a factor 10 rocket with 200 ion drive probes that target any colony in the system and selective destroys solar panels RTGs fusion power plants greenhouses and off world launch pads and factories. Thereby depriving all colonies and ships of power. 

3 hours ago, rlin said:

I haven't set up any colonies. All you cause is a short blackout in the VAB.

I delete all the saves the next poster is in.

invalid attack

At the next poster I creat a very fast spinning asteroids with alternating positively and neagative carged size creating a giant magnet. I then steer a huge magnetic/ion storm into KSC

But this poster is in his eva suit and on his space ship the planet disappears and gravity drops to zero. A mysterious dust appears. I use my magnetic field generating satellites to polarize the dust and then steer the dust backnto were the planet was. Then i use the genesis device to reform the planet complete with vegetation. I coolect an offworld lauch oad from moho and use it to build a factory ship around the new planet. inthen land a offworld runway and a launpad, i reland crew and they mine and rebuild the KSC

From the mun i send out, away from my planet a pulse wave of intense pentaelectron volt cosmic particals that sterilize the entire kerbol system, with minmus in opposition from its far side i then sterilize the other half of the kerbol system, everything except neo-kerbin itself. A set of probes are sent out to sterilize the darks side of any planets moons or asteroids. A register is placed to monitor any non-inertial velocities and sterilez those non-inertial bodies once again. The probes then dive into a self destroy themselves in Jool. Only then is the next player allowed to play. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.