Survive That Attack!

Souper

8 hours ago, RocketSquid said:

I die. All according to plan...

My vengeful ghost takes over the body of the next poster.

I spend all my time in a sensory deprivation chamber until the ghosts get bored and leaves, it decides to haunt brittany spears, instead.

Since we are speading into other game characters, I create a virus that infects the grox, allowing them to take over any planet, including those with atmospheres and life on them, as long as they can sterilize then rapidly enough. Sterilizes the galaxy. 

I catch your minishark with a childs fishing pole and a cheap artifiicial luer. I feed it to a cat that just happens to be walking by. After turning his nose i spray hormones on it, he marks it as his territory. 

Attack.. I put a 500 pentullion ton thermonuclear device inside dress and detonate ot (largely based on like veiws of the Dres does not exist video) I then detonate dreas right when its at the hohman transfer point for kerbin, thous sendin KPA in its general direction. 

17 hours ago, legoclone09 said:

I blink forward twice then back behind you and empty a magazine? from my pulse pistol into you, then recall and finish you off.

Tracer legoclone09 best 2k16

At the next poster i send a Nova bomb into Jool, obliterating the system. 

• 2 weeks later...

Shield, up!

I summon the entirety of the Dalek armada to eliminate humanity, and prevent the Doctor from coming by breaking the TARDIS beyond repair.

Edited by TopHeavy11

I block with fyizicz (KSP pre-.90 phyisics) and it's trajectory reverses on a dime and heads at double the speed x 10 to the power of 10 at [the next poster]!

Edited by TopHeavy11

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.