[0.90] Kerbin Shuttle Orbiter System v4.13

helldiver

Completed STS-6 today. STS-6 is the 4th flight of the 'Mustang' and the 6th shuttle mission to build Fullmetal Station. STS-6 was the first mission Ive recorded video for, so pardon the quality as I finetune my recording settings. Besure to set it to 720p. Enjoy.

Oh... also, enjoy the music.

Edited by Avalon304

Completed STS-6 today. STS-6 is the 4th flight of the 'Mustang' and the 6th shuttle mission to build Fullmetal Station. STS-6 was the first mission Ive recorded video for, so pardon the quality as I finetune my recording settings. Besure to set it to 720p. Enjoy.

Oh... also, enjoy the music.

Looks good for a first video, Avalon! I enjoyed watching it.

May I ask how you put the parts into the KSO? Also, what do you use for the station hub, and where do you put the docking ports/which do you use? I've been having a lot of trouble with launching things up and putting docks on parts.

Not sure if I'm just derping super hard, but Chrome is not allowing the .zip to be downloaded due to "malicious" content.

If you are talking about the KSOS zip, its a false positive base on the batch file in it. Just disable Chromes phishing filter, download it and then reactivate it.

If you are talking about the KSOS zip, its a false positive base on the batch file in it. Just disable Chromes phishing filter, download it and then reactivate it.

You can also go into Downloads in chrome and click "restore" on that download, or something to that effect.

May I ask how you put the parts into the KSO? Also, what do you use for the station hub, and where do you put the docking ports/which do you use? I've been having a lot of trouble with launching things up and putting docks on parts.

you can attach most things to the nodes at the front and back of the payload bay. The included docking ports should work fine, they'll snap into place on the nodes.

Has anyone had any luck getting the RPM props to work under the 64-bit workaround for Windows?

Yes, I realize 64-bit isn't officially supported yet. However, KSO loads and is entirely playable in this fashion (without active texture management) - however, the RPM props just show up as non-functioning black screens.

I really, really wish the developer of KSO would release an optional, non-customized 'dumb' version of his RPM props, like one gets with the stock pods, for the sake of compatibility.

That said, this is an absolutely incredible mod. Thank you for providing me with hours of entertainment.

Has anyone had any luck getting the RPM props to work under the 64-bit workaround for Windows?

Yes, I realize 64-bit isn't officially supported yet. However, KSO loads and is entirely playable in this fashion (without active texture management) - however, the RPM props just show up as non-functioning black screens.

I really, really wish the developer of KSO would release an optional, non-customized 'dumb' version of his RPM props, like one gets with the stock pods, for the sake of compatibility.

That said, this is an absolutely incredible mod. Thank you for providing me with hours of entertainment.

It seems many plugin add-ons don't work with that workaround. Just wait for 0.24 to come out and for KSOS to be updated. 0.24 will be 64-bit on windows.

The 72nd of my STS KSO Shuttle Missions! STS 172 is the second flight of the Super 25! Ascension makes her maiden voyage wearing the Limited Edition Corporate Livery Paint Scheme! STS 172's objectives are to deploy the Asteroid Wrangler Probe on a mission to convert the asteroid's kethane into useable fuel and wrangle Asteroid Kerpophis into a 500km circular orbit! The asteroid threat has brought Rebels and Loyalists closer together, but only for a moment...

Just curious, I get pretty extreme lag with the Kerbin Shuttle Orbiter EWBCL 2.5, but the smaller KSO and station parts work fine, if I wanted to remove just the Kerbin Shuttle Orbiter EWBCL 2.5, parts from this all I need to do is remove the part config files labeled super 25 right? or would that mess other things up?

Just curious, I get pretty extreme lag with the Kerbin Shuttle Orbiter EWBCL 2.5, but the smaller KSO and station parts work fine, if I wanted to remove just the Kerbin Shuttle Orbiter EWBCL 2.5, parts from this all I need to do is remove the part config files labeled super 25 right? or would that mess other things up?

You can remove the following files to remove the phase 3 parts from your game.

\GameData\KSO\Parts\super25boosterkso.cfg
\GameData\KSO\Parts\super25boosterkso.mu
\GameData\KSO\Parts\super25commandkso.cfg
\GameData\KSO\Parts\super25commandkso.mu
\GameData\KSO\Parts\super25decouplerkso.cfg
\GameData\KSO\Parts\super25decouplerkso.mu
\GameData\KSO\Parts\super25enginekso.cfg
\GameData\KSO\Parts\super25enginekso.mu
\GameData\KSO\Parts\super25fuelkso.cfg
\GameData\KSO\Parts\super25fuelkso.mu
\GameData\KSO\Parts\super25maingearLeft.cfg
\GameData\KSO\Parts\super25maingearLeft.mu
\GameData\KSO\Parts\super25maingearRight.cfg
\GameData\KSO\Parts\super25maingearRight.mu
\GameData\KSO\Parts\super25nosegearkso.cfg
\GameData\KSO\Parts\super25nosegearkso.mu
\GameData\KSO\Parts\super25nosekso.cfg
\GameData\KSO\Parts\super25nosekso.mu
\GameData\KSO\Parts\super25rudderkso.cfg
\GameData\KSO\Parts\super25rudderkso.mu
\GameData\KSO\Parts\super25surfaceLkso.cfg
\GameData\KSO\Parts\super25surfaceLkso.mu
\GameData\KSO\Parts\super25surfaceRkso.cfg
\GameData\KSO\Parts\super25surfaceRkso.mu
\GameData\KSO\Parts\super25tailkso.cfg
\GameData\KSO\Parts\super25tailkso.mu
\GameData\KSO\Parts\super25wingLkso.cfg
\GameData\KSO\Parts\super25wingLkso.mu
\GameData\KSO\Parts\super25wingRkso.cfg
\GameData\KSO\Parts\super25wingRkso.mu
\GameData\KSO\Parts\KSO_25.tga
\GameData\KSO\Parts\KSO_25_emis.tga
\GameData\KSO\Parts\KSO_25_Lifter.tga
\GameData\KSO\Parts\KSO_25_Lifter_norm_NRM.tga
\GameData\KSO\Parts\KSO_25_norm_NRM.tga
\GameData\KSO\Parts\KSO_Engines_02.tga
\GameData\KSO\Parts\KSO_Engines_02_emis.tga
\GameData\KSO\Parts\KSO_Engines_02_norm_NRM.tga

You can also remove the KSO25 folder from the \KSO\Spaces\ folder if you like.

You can remove the following files to remove the phase 3 parts from your game.

\GameData\KSO\Parts\super25boosterkso.cfg
\GameData\KSO\Parts\super25boosterkso.mu
\GameData\KSO\Parts\super25commandkso.cfg
\GameData\KSO\Parts\super25commandkso.mu
\GameData\KSO\Parts\super25decouplerkso.cfg
\GameData\KSO\Parts\super25decouplerkso.mu
\GameData\KSO\Parts\super25enginekso.cfg
\GameData\KSO\Parts\super25enginekso.mu
\GameData\KSO\Parts\super25fuelkso.cfg
\GameData\KSO\Parts\super25fuelkso.mu
\GameData\KSO\Parts\super25maingearLeft.cfg
\GameData\KSO\Parts\super25maingearLeft.mu
\GameData\KSO\Parts\super25maingearRight.cfg
\GameData\KSO\Parts\super25maingearRight.mu
\GameData\KSO\Parts\super25nosegearkso.cfg
\GameData\KSO\Parts\super25nosegearkso.mu
\GameData\KSO\Parts\super25nosekso.cfg
\GameData\KSO\Parts\super25nosekso.mu
\GameData\KSO\Parts\super25rudderkso.cfg
\GameData\KSO\Parts\super25rudderkso.mu
\GameData\KSO\Parts\super25surfaceLkso.cfg
\GameData\KSO\Parts\super25surfaceLkso.mu
\GameData\KSO\Parts\super25surfaceRkso.cfg
\GameData\KSO\Parts\super25surfaceRkso.mu
\GameData\KSO\Parts\super25tailkso.cfg
\GameData\KSO\Parts\super25tailkso.mu
\GameData\KSO\Parts\super25wingLkso.cfg
\GameData\KSO\Parts\super25wingLkso.mu
\GameData\KSO\Parts\super25wingRkso.cfg
\GameData\KSO\Parts\super25wingRkso.mu
\GameData\KSO\Parts\KSO_25.tga
\GameData\KSO\Parts\KSO_25_emis.tga
\GameData\KSO\Parts\KSO_25_Lifter.tga
\GameData\KSO\Parts\KSO_25_Lifter_norm_NRM.tga
\GameData\KSO\Parts\KSO_25_norm_NRM.tga
\GameData\KSO\Parts\KSO_Engines_02.tga
\GameData\KSO\Parts\KSO_Engines_02_emis.tga
\GameData\KSO\Parts\KSO_Engines_02_norm_NRM.tga

thanks thought so, but wasn't sure!

okay, one more question, can someone tell me why, if I change the tech required tag in the part config, the parts don't change to the tech node I'm trying to put them in? The Kerballab starts in the starting tech node, and I, personally don't want it there, but when I change its tech required tag, it won't get out of the start node? :mad:

Oh for #^(@ all's sake, ignore this. part changes like that require a game restart and modding like this shouldn't be done after a 16 hour crusader kings 2 multiplayer marathon. :blush:

After sleep edit: One should not make posts on here when suffering from lack of sleep. One tends to be angry. :(

Edited by vardicd

Can you pls help me to get twitch working it say's offline.
Twitch is a live streaming

service. helldiver is currently not streaming and the last time he did was 10:20PM PST on July 9th.

On top of that, if you click on the twitch user's name (fanbus, in this case) and then "Past Broadcasts," you can watch the most recent, previously saved broadcasts.