[0.90] Kerbin Shuttle Orbiter System v4.13

helldiver

Did everyone's hang really long the first time loading? Mine is stuck currently at KSP/rpm/ksp_sstmfd/mfd40x15002 for quite a long time. I know patience is key with ATM first time loads but this is a little much.

Did everyone's hang really long the first time loading? Mine is stuck currently at KSP/rpm/ksp_sstmfd/mfd40x15002 for quite a long time. I know patience is key with ATM first time loads but this is a little much.

Yes, long load times and even freezes are not unheard of.

However, the items that ATM has processed prior to the freeze do not have to be repeated. Those are now cached. So if it looks like it hangs then just restart. Each time it will have less work to do and will be less likely to freeze.

Yes, long load times and even freezes are not unheard of.

However, the items that ATM has processed prior to the freeze do not have to be repeated. Those are now cached. So if it looks like it hangs then just restart. Each time it will have less work to do and will be less likely to freeze.

I know how ATM works I just wanted to make sure it was normal for this particular mod.

I install 1 & 3 packs together, i found a bug, with texture in some shuttle parts, they white.

If i install a full pack, or only one of packs, with textures all right.

How can i install both 1 & 3 packs together?

I install 1 & 3 packs together, i found a bug, with texture in some shuttle parts, they white.

Which parts are white?

KSP has a problem with tga files, and KSOS is full of tgas. To be fair, the new mk3 parts also use tga format, and will have the same problem. One solution would be to convert the files to png format, which can be done with any number of graphics converters. Another would be to use the mbm format, but i think you'd need Unity and the PartTools to do that.

KSP has a problem with tga files, and KSOS is full of tgas. To be fair, the new mk3 parts also use tga format, and will have the same problem. One solution would be to convert the files to png format, which can be done with any number of graphics converters. Another would be to use the mbm format, but i think you'd need Unity and the PartTools to do that.

While this is true, I have no problems with the tgas included with the KSOS, or even the new Mk 3 parts. From all Ive seen white parts as a result of tga issues are usually resolved by reloading the game. However Wuwuk's issues sounds as if there is a missing texture in on of the packs.

Which parts are white?

Parts of Resolute shuttle is white,

parts become white after installation of pack 3 over pack 1.

- - - Updated - - -

While this is true, I have no problems with the tgas included with the KSOS, or even the new Mk 3 parts. From all Ive seen white parts as a result of tga issues are usually resolved by reloading the game. However Wuwuk's issues sounds as if there is a missing texture in on of the packs.

If i install full pack,

pack 1 or pack 3 separate,

textures a ok.

But if i install pack 1 and pack 3 together, parts of Resolute shutlle get white.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the clue.

In this weekend i will try to convert KSOS tgas to png.

And see what changes.

That still does not help. Which parts, specifically?

All parts of shuttle:

Cockpit, cargo bay, engine mount, wings etc.

As I come home from work I will write more precisely.

After several restarts KSP,

textures of the shuttle parts was all right.

But I found another bug.

It is present at installation of the full pack.

Here's a screenshot.

http://i68.fastpic.ru/big/2015/0322/f8/99e47749b0ba25fd924812bc30326af8.jpg

http://i68.fastpic.ru/big/2015/0322/6a/8fe73a8351b6b9cf7b99377cb47f776a.jpg

Other than the part being white (which is just a texture loading issue, like you were having with the shuttles), what bug do you see???

Edited by Avalon304

Other than the part being white (which is just a texture loading issue, like you were having with the shuttles), what bug do you see???

On the second screenshot, i see the shuttle part on the left and strange circle on the right,

Its a bug?

On the second screenshot, i see the shuttle part on the left and strange circle on the right,

Its a bug?

Nope. Thats what the part appears as until you attach it to the rear of the KSO... its for stack mounting the shuttle to a rocket like this:

pTS4F6m.png

I have been having this problem for days now. My solution was to just delete the specific folder and it all loads up fine. Every thing looks good except for certain IVAs that definitely don't look right. Obviously I know that is result of the missing files. However they just dont load. I have waited for hours to get them to load and I highly doubt its just ATM taking a long time to convert the files. I am talking 2 hours everyday for the last 4 days. I just leave it and let it load. KSP isn't frozen. The scrolls on the loading screen still go by. It seems that no one else is having this problem so it might be a conflict with the mods I have. So the mods are in a picture below, I am running on a mac, and here is my log.

pwnC8SM.png

69vZW8s.png