Rearranging the Planets and Moons?

tobykoby

Hey there,

I looked around but it seems I am not able to find a tutorial of how to rearrange (or possibly even copy or add) planets and moons in KSP. I am aware there are such mods as RSS (but I cannot seem to install it properly, Kerbin/Earth still has a moon called Minmus) and a mod that gives you the solar system with realistic sizes, but I wanted to give it a shot myself.

I have been playing KSP for about 500h now (thanks, Steam) and have installed a couple of mods in varying combinations, so I thought I gave myself a new challenge.

Any advice, links or encouragements are higly welcomed.

All the best

tobykoby

Thanks very much for that :) - I have started to create a Kerbal-sized solar system. I have put the real Sun (Sol) in a big orbit around Kerbol to keep an overview while building the system. But I have not yet figured out how to remove the original Kerbol system so that only the Sol system is ingame - and I have the slight feeling that this is not possible with Planet Factory, or am I wrong? Or do I need to create a KSC (somehow) on Terra in my Sol System?

Thanks again for any advice on that.

• 1 year later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.