Looking for some Zoid 2.0 testers

VR_Dev

Mostly I want to test if people can actually load the craft. I've released ships that no one has been able to load into their games before. It requires those mods plus a folder of custom parts I made. Also just feedback on how it flies/ if its easy to take off land with my instructions. Just a beta test before i release it pretty much. Get some general feedback

Looks good. But I won't be testing it. I use neither Nav Lights nor Quantum Strut.

You forgot to add MechJeb to your mod list. The images clearly show a MechJeb pod. And you could possible eliminate Nav Lights by using the B9 lights instead.

Yea thats true. It can be flown without mechjeb though. I could release a .craft with no lights/mechjeb but quantum struts are needed to keep the legs together on the landing. B9's lights don't give it a cool green glow

I'll give it a run, got nothing else to do this week since i lost my internet at home. You got a link for the "Nav Lights"? Did a search for a mod with similar names and all i came up with was Aviation Lights and a plugin from .14 so need some help with that one but i got the rest already.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.