KC 1/2 Mini Line. An entire line of space and aircraft built extra small.

Hello Fellow Pilots, Kerbal Carriers Limited is happy to announce the latest in air and space travel, the KC 1/2 Minis! Small, fuel efficient, fast, and fun, the KC Minis line is sure to have an air or spacecraft perfect for you. We have attached a link to each mini's order forms above it's spread. And now, without further ado, the Minis!

KC 1/2 Mini Flyer Order Form: http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/kc-12-mini-flyer/

screenshot192_zpsf53d37c5.png

KC 1/2 Mini SSTO Order Form: http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/kc-12-mini-ssto/

screenshot193_zps7ab6cb7c.png

KC 1/2 Mini Hover Order Form: http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/kc-12-mini-hover/

screenshot194_zps76939df4.png

KC 1/2 Mini Lifter and Sat Order Form: http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/kc-12-mini-lifter-and-sat/

screenshot190_zpse16d03e3.png

Heh, these are pretty damn cool. Miniature rockets and their ilk are going to be a lot more common when cash starts to be a real issue in the games. I may find myself putting in a few orders for some of these.

If you haven't seen it already, I suggest checking out the Easy Make Meganode, it's perfect for teeny-tiny craft.

@ Sgt. Cookie, Hmm, that's a good little piece of kit, there, thanks! I hadn't thought of putting it together that way. I usually futz around with inverted small square struts. I'm going to have to explore it a bit, but not on these builds. The node is as almost as big as the mini flyer....

@John Crichton, Thanks, I just seem to be better at designing and building the smaller platforms. I've been working on a para-sailing type mini, too, but it's being.....difficult.

Just started my first "tiny plane" project, although it won't beat yours in size (or part count). Working on an SSTO with ion drives (from the Near Future or Interstellar mod pack, I'm not insane!) and a Kethane miner/reprocessor. 4x timewarp and ion engines from those mods is actually not too bad. I think the longest burn I had to Duna yesterday was only around 5min...with one of my larger test ships. 46k deltaV left once in LDO :sticktongue:

The goal is to being able to fly everywhere I want without having to worry about DeltaV too much. Don't think I'll make it a Tylo SSTO though as it would simply end up being too large...I already have a 5 orange tank SSTO, don't want another beast like that.

The first version of the small SSTO has over 20k deltaV left once in LKO and enough rocket fuel to allow landings on pretty much all moons to refuel.

It's kinda ugly though compared to your little gems...need to work on that :P

@John Crichton, Well, they may look a little rougher, but that operational range is awesome. I have to work on getting more range out of my builds. So far the Mun is about as far as my normal builds can get me in a single stage and without becoming monsters.

@John Crichton, Well, they may look a little rougher, but that operational range is awesome. I have to work on getting more range out of my builds. So far the Mun is about as far as my normal builds can get me in a single stage and without becoming monsters.

If you're willing to give the Interstellar or New Future mods a try, check out their ion engines...they're feasible to use. Slow, yes...but not as bad as the stock ion drives. Helps in keeping part count low too.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.