New to forums

chenzo

Hi guys n girls. My names vince and im from uk. Ive been playing kerbal a while now, but came on forum looking for info and figured id register. Found the info i wanted , so all good lol. Im playing career mode at mo and just spent hours building, testing and perfecting a low tech rocket to get to planets further out then minmus and mun, Eventually managed to get out there, orbited jool, took some readings and then went to land on jool. All going smoothly till around 1250m , then the pressure pops most my ship like a grape and my remaining command pod is shot out into space at around 6 times the speed of light lol... what a waste of a day and a seasoned kerbal..... RIP Bill

The loss of a Kerbonaut is always a sad time. My thoughts are with you, and especially Bill.

Welcome aboard, Cadet. May your travels be no more tainted by the Kraken.

The loss of a Kerbonaut is always a sad time. My thoughts are with you, and especially Bill.

Welcome aboard, Cadet. May your travels be no more tainted by the Kraken.

False alarm. Some weird glitch happened and after i terminated the flight in space centre, bill returned like nothing had happened. My next mission is to go back to jool and set up a refueling depot on one of the moons and send in a few of my micro probes to gather data... maybe once i find out the exact height things go crazy, il send a manned mission low above jool and get some eva and crew reports. I dont know much about gas giants and stuff, so will read up and see how much research i can squeeze outta jool.