Well I can't sleep.

bandit4910

I have been up since I woke up yesterday...

(It\'s about 6 AM here in the east coast of america.)

I ran out of my room cause I heard a mouse or something similar scratching at my wall...

It was not my cat cause she is sleeping...

So I attempted to sleep downstairs on the couch.

Nothing.

I was too paranoid of that bug from the [bug] Bug report thread coming to bite the shit out of me...

So I got my cat to lay close to the couch, still couldn\'t sleep.(I knew I would be safe with the cat there because she can rip the thing to shreds if it\'s anything like a mouse...)

Any suggestions on what to do to sleep?

Drunk yourself or hit the wall with your head very strong.

just kidding

Listen to some ambient downtempo or something and relax.

I could always set some Tree Wetas(According to twohedwlf this is their name..) traps...

Now I just need some string and a few knifes....

I could always set some Tree Wetas(According to twohedwlf this is their name..) traps...

Now I just need some string and a few knifes....

Make sure to size it for Giant Wetas, just in case...

Giant+Weta+02.jpg

These ones have been discovered actively trying to stow away on ships and planes leaving the country.

I have insomnia, and I take one 5mg tablet of time release melatonin about an hour before I got to sleep. It helps make you tired and gets you 8 hours of sleep, it\'s not even prescription either. It\'s just an amazing dietary supplement you can buy a wall greens or cvs.

I have insomnia, and I take one 5mg tablet of time release melatonin about an hour before I got to sleep. It helps make you tired and gets you 8 hours of sleep, it\'s not even prescription either. It\'s just an amazing dietary supplement you can buy a wall greens or cvs.

Just don\'t get into addiction. Most people don\'t really need sleeping pills, try some different methods.

Just don\'t get into addiction. Most people don\'t really need sleeping pills, try some different methods.

My doctor did offer to give me proscription sleeping pills I\'ll ask my parents to get me sleep aid.(It\'s a non addicting pill.)

My doctor did offer to give me proscription sleeping pills I\'ll ask my parents to get me sleep aid.(It\'s a non addicting pill.)

There\'s no such thing like non addicting pill, still you can get psyhical addiction. + that you are young, why to take medicine if it is not really needed?

Sure, not my business, just saying...

There\'s no such thing like non addicting pill, still you can get psyhical addiction. + that you are young, why to take medicine if it is not really needed?

Sure, not my business, just saying...

It\'s less likely you form a habit with this.

I have trouble sleeping and have for a while now.

This is how I will be able to sleep.

Haha, I don\'t think you\'ve ever had insomnia. The point of medication is that you\'ve tried all other methods. Melatonin is non addictive, you won\'t be in a dark alley at 12am trying to get your next bottle. There are a lot of pills that are non addictive, caffeine is often far more addictive than pills.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.