My Little Pony Megathread

foamyesque

Funny how the majority of this thread has been dedicated not to being an MLP megathread but a forum for how it should be set up, how to stop people trolling, and how to keep the servers from going \'nope\'.

I approve of all three obviously, I\'m just surprised there wasn\'t a planning thread for all this beforehand.

Anyhoo, enjoy posting stuff about ponies here. I\'m off to protect the RP forum. That\'s where all the danger and adventure is.

Funny how the majority of this thread has been dedicated not to being an MLP megathread but a forum for how it should be set up, how to stop people trolling, and how to keep the servers from going \'nope\'.

I approve of all three obviously, I\'m just surprised there wasn\'t a planning thread for all this beforehand.

Anyhoo, enjoy posting stuff about ponies here. I\'m off to protect the RP forum. That\'s where all the danger and adventure is.

It is funny, isn\'t it?

XD

There is no 'Freedom of Speech' on private forums boys and girls. Your 'Freedom of Speech' is what the Company that owns this forum gives you, and at any point it\'s decided they don\'t like something you\'re doing, well, your 'freedom' of speech goes away. Though I admit to preferring the pony crap being confined in one thread in off topic than anywhere else. So like Skunk, for now I\'ll support it gladly and watch for any signs of degradation. Just remember, the people who own these forums are a company and they don\'t have to allow you to do anything, so again the whole 'freedom of speech' thing is irrelevant. Please keep it civil, respectful and etc and so forth. :)

-DR

Now here\'s a question: what introduced you to MLP:FiM?

For me, I watched a hilariously voice-over parody of S1E1, and decided to watch the actual episode just for context, thinking the standard 'this is a little girl\'s show'. This is what happened next:

puking-rainbows-meme-rage-face.jpg

I am impressed that everyone has managed to stay classy in this thread so far.

Damn it, I expected that to not have ponies in it.

I hit play, saw the ponies, and closed the spoiler. But it started playing anyway.

So I opened the spoiler and tried to stop it as fast as possible. But you know how when you click an embedded YouTube player, it comes up in a new window? Yeah.

So now I have to delete my history so no one gets the wrong ideas.

I JUST made a thread exactly like this.

Skunky shut it down.

WTF!?

Moderator decisions are not up for public discussion. I\'m sure Skunky had a reason, and if you like, you\'re more then welcome to contact him and ask him. As an aside, I\'m really actually quite proud of you guys in this thread. :) Good job!

I JUST made a thread exactly like this.

Skunky shut it down.

WTF!?

You specifically called it a pony spam thread. I can\'t stop you from creating a thread to share your pony pics, but when you specifically request people spam a thread with ponies, you\'re encouraging spam, and that\'s a Bad Thingâ„¢.

Cheers!

Capt\'n Skunky

KSP Community Manager