Any Ideas on how to fix mod compatibility?

Wolferaz

I have KSP for mac and windows, currently I have installed Kerbal Alarm Clock, B9 Aerospace, and KW Rocketry. I was able to get the game to function with all 3 of these mods after trying to start the game 3 or 4 times. It would work for a while then it would crash after maybe an hour. Now in .23.5 I started it up and the game worked but Kerbal Alarm CLock gave me a prompt that it needed to be updated so I closed the game and then updated it. Now I cannot start the game. The game gets stuck at the begining. Usually at Squad_tab-extend or some such. I checked and the file was there and I was able to get sound from it when I clicked on it. I don't know what to do now. I gave up playing KSP on my windows PC because it just wouldn't start with 2 or more mods installed. I may give it up on mac too if I can't get this tow work. not to mention that KSP is considered still open in steam on mac when I close it in game rather than force quit. This is in modded and unmodded KSP. Any help would be appreciated. I really like playing modded KSP.

Eh ... this may be a Mac issue then because all my mods worked right off the bat, and so did the updated ones. What I would recommend is removing all your mods, starting the game. Now add them one by one to find the offending mod. I've had, on rare occasions but more than once, a mod get 'corrupted' and I had to install it fresh from the zip to fix it. That's the only time a mod has literally kept the game from starting.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.