[0.25/0.90] Better Atmospheres [V5 - June 14th, 2014]

Thesonicgalaxy

It appears that the installation instructions for the solar flare linked to by the download guide are for the universe replacer mod (not the texture replacer mod), is that intentional? If so, are the installation instructions still the same? They appear to be geared towards Windows users...

Edit: I just read on the universe replacer thread that it is not possible to modify that particular file on a Mac...

Edited by asheft

No matter what install method i use, including reinstalling eve, boulderco etc... I get a crash when i go to the tracking station. I might end up reinstalling v3. (never went up to v4)

Agh, traffic stopping me from downloading. However, I do have some questions:

1. What on Earth have you used Texture Replacer for (as in, what textures have been added)?

2. The rings of Jool; I asked before but never got an answer. Are they just a texture plane or do they have particles like the rings you made beforehand?

Anyway, it looks awesome, but I'm gonna have to wait for the traffic jam to clear up before I can get my hands on it :huh:

Agh, traffic stopping me from downloading. However, I do have some questions:

1. What on Earth have you used Texture Replacer for (as in, what textures have been added)?

2. The rings of Jool; I asked before but never got an answer. Are they just a texture plane or do they have particles like the rings you made beforehand?

Anyway, it looks awesome, but I'm gonna have to wait for the traffic jam to clear up before I can get my hands on it :huh:

just seen the update and done my customary happy dance, then had a sad when the dropbox said no :( So much waiting D:

I installed some time ago, when Dropbox still was working.

I was inside of Jool, and was bit disappointed, that there are no volumetric clouds.

Otherwise epic update :D

Edited by raxo2222

yes finally, buıt i cant downlaod becouse ... too much traffic and curse not working, i hope these additinoal mods i have to download wont screw up mmy prreferences, i couldnt care less about texture replacers kerbals and more adds of custom asteroids and terraforming tool, just want the BA, perhaps keeping only their dlls would do the trick

Would it be ok for some one that already has BAv5 to upload it to a different location to circumvent the dropbox problem?

I guess if you want, I am working on the curse link now though.

EDIT: Curse link works now.

Those rings, sadly, don't have particles, but will hopefully be added.

It's also impossible to add VC to Jool until the new EVE update.

I've also updated the download to fix the Sun issue. Just replace the cloudlayers-better atmospheres.cfg

Edited by Thesonicgalaxy

I guess if you want, I am working on the curse link now though.

EDIT: Curse link works now.

Those rings, sadly, don't have particles, but will hopefully be added.

It's also impossible to add VC to Jool until the new EVE update.

I've also updated the download to fix the Sun issue. Just replace the cloudlayers-better atmospheres.cfg

Curse doesnt have a file to download, dropbox still not working.. we are dying here man! working links , someone upload their own stuff

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.