D097 Star Industries: -ON HIATUS-

Deathsoul097

Can we have a bridge with an aircraft carrier type deck attached? I like the idea of a space fighter/carrier...thing.

AFAIK that's planned for THE FUTURE, the current ship is a frigate (?).

Also, the dropship: is the upscaled one going to be a larger box, or actually a different ship?

AFAIK that's planned for THE FUTURE, the current ship is a frigate (?).

Also, the dropship: is the upscaled one going to be a larger box, or actually a different ship?

Well, I had planned for the carrier to carry stuff internally, but we'll see, I guess. As for the larger dropship, it will be different, not just a rescale. In other news, I have built up an alternate control tower, which I think looks very nice indeed. -Pics in a few hours- (Damn School)

Any possibility of a nameplate feature? Something that displays the name of the craft as a physical part? So we could name our frigate, say, "Mother of invention?" :cool:

Oooh, that sounds cool, but you might not want to name it that, after all, that ship had a pretty checkered history, if you ask me. (Though recreating that York moment with the transmitter from S9 would be SO awesome!) In all seriousness, I think this would require a plugin, and I have no chance of being able to produce something like that. Maybe if I ask someone like BahumotoD?

Also, PICS:

Alternate tower, model almost finished:

kEborRo.png

Messing around with logos:

2KcqZ4p.png

jHhmmOw.png

Whadayathunk? Post your opinions on my mediocre image editing skills!

I think you've made excellent progress on the project and i would love to use it when it's done - however i have a suggestion: i think it would be a good idea to make space station model set (1 station but modular) and it would be amazing if you could make an extraplanetary launch pad piece that uses the source of the extraplanetary launch pad mod (if you get permission) to build a ship in orbit.

I think you've made excellent progress on the project and i would love to use it when it's done - however i have a suggestion: i think it would be a good idea to make space station model set (1 station but modular) and it would be amazing if you could make an extraplanetary launch pad piece that uses the source of the extraplanetary launch pad mod (if you get permission) to build a ship in orbit.

Funilly enough, you'll never guess one of the plans I have for part sets...

^_^

Also, I posted pictures. Check earlier, in the same post as the logos.

• 4 weeks later...

Well. I wish I could say I have been working on this, but unfortunately RL is getting in the way. I have a huge Portfolio of work to produce over the rest of the year, as well as about a term's worth of work to catch up on for another subject. Don't worry, I will return, and I will finish it, but it will probably be about 6 months before I am in a position to do so, especially as I am Jobhunting ATM. So, to appease the mobs slightly, and hopefully keep those pitchforks and torches away, I will show you one piece of work I have been working on:

zlzZRvJ.jpg

As part of my visual research for the portfolio, I have to show I can work in different styles, and I chose to do a large-ish sketch of Matoko (Makoto? I have no idea.) from Danganronpa, with some slightly more believable proportions to him.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.