Virgin Kalactic -- AdvGenerator, TrackResource, and now NodeToggle!

Greys

I do plan to, but my motivations for KSP are quite low at the moment, and my life is complicated at the moment, not sure when I'll be getting back into things. I got all the licensing figured out last time, so I can say at the least that my problems will never get in the way of B9 team handling things themselves.

• 2 months later...

It's been a long time coming but I'm making it official now. I have no intentions of putting any further time into KSP, or KSP modding. I'm not leaving the community but I've run out of give-a-damn, interest, and time I feel like spending on it. To whosoever cares for the things I've made, or may find it in the future I have altered all of the license files for my projects, it is all MIT now.

This is the first time I've logged onto the forums in weeks, and I've barely been posting for the better part of a year, so you won't see me around likely, but I'll be in the IRC, the modders one, for as long as I care to stay.

There have been some commits pushed to the repository since the last update, new mostly incomplete features, I don't have it in me to finish them or integrate what exists but they are there for whoever cares.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.