Release: BobCat Ind. Space&Planet products

Bah, you're right. It's coming soon, then. :) I thought I uploaded this update already. I will do it shortly, then.

Depends on when I get to doing it. :) I want to implement certain features from the CSS. It needs some work because of that, but I can assure you, the flying experience will be much better.

How do you attach the S4 and S6 Solar arrays at the end of each truss. Is there a part im missing that connects the 2 arrays without making it look like its floating magically next to the first one. (In the diagram on this page http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/24728-International-construction-ISS-in-Kerbal-orbit, there is an S5 Truss segment attaching them)

Nope, there isn't. In fact, S6 isn't in the pack at all. You can replace it with S4, but it'll have "magic floating". Why do you think I want to remake the whole truss?

Nope, there isn't. In fact, S6 isn't in the pack at all. You can replace it with S4, but it'll have "magic floating". Why do you think I want to remake the whole truss?

Actually the log file spamming I think is coming from the solar wings. I started the whole thing over and I started a peculiar way by doing the center system without the attachments ie zarya, zvezda, unity, destiny, harmony no lag no spam. Started the truss system it was ok, but then then when I attached the solar wings with the floating docking port the spam started. So could that docking port floating be the issue. Because I would open and close the wings to get the various nodes on so they wouldn't break. I was blaming JEM, poisk etc. But it might have been the solar panels.

Well, I just found that Yogui's modules are fine, he tested them and the version he uses is identical to mine. Truss is getting remade, so you'd have to wait for that to be finished, either by BobCat or Razorcrane.

OK Cool. Well I suppose I cold use that Solar Array from the KOSMOS mod and OctoTruss from kommitz to fashion S3, S4 and S5 array for the ISS. Shouldn't be to hard. Thanks for the speedy answer.

I wish I knew... He did connect to Skype from time to time, but didn't actually respond in quite a while. I'll just keep re-releasing the old stuff until he gets back.

BTW, that old Falcon I jet engine would be really handy. Last time I've seen it was on Kerbal.net (pre-Spaceport mod site, long gone). I've got the II working (will release soon), but I'd like the first one, too. Does anyone still have it?

Does anyone have a MM or cfg file adding KSP Interstellar support to the ISS radiators they would like to share, so they expel the "waste heat" resource that KSPI produces? I tried to add it myself but buggered it up (I'm have very basic coding and cfg file skills)

How do i strengthen the wheels and Tyres on the Tesla they are always breaking slightest bump and they are done for.

Also been experimenting with the Bobcat Vtol engines and found I can do this

gzlffgZ.jpg

Edited by Virtualgenius

Is it me or the kliper is really unstable, after a while the rocket is just going to flip (I don't have this when i lift the soyuz/progress) and i can't even fly with the klipper alone, it will just fall backwards like it is too heavy at the rear.

To fly the Kliper, jettison the service module. Then it's perfectly stable. To ascent with it, you'll have to delay the gravity turn until you're out of atmosphere. It's always been like that. IRL, the Soyuz has little fins on the bottom. They're modeled, but nonfunctional in this version.

Thanks for updating these mods Dragon01!

By any chance do you have plans to work on some of Bobcat's other Soviet stuff? (Vostok and Lunokhod being what I am most interested in myself.) I hope this does not sound demanding, I am just curious.

thanks

hey guys

ive got a problem my robot arms do not work and when i add them to any craft i cant move it so its is stuck in the atmosfer or something

and i cant open the iss file in the sph i love these mods but the have to work can somebody tel me what the h*** is going on?

the mods ive installed

american pack

sovjet pack

Better Atmospheres V5

BobCatind

BoulderCo

CrewManifest

CustomAsteroids

DeadlyReentry

EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements

HabitatPack

ISS_Comunity

JSI

KAS

Kerbaltek

KittopiaSpace

LifeSupport

MechJeb2-3

NASAmission

PlanetaryEditingToolsUI

ProceduralParts

RealSolarSystem

Romfarer

SCANsat

SCANsatRPM

SpaceplanePlus

TextureReplacer

TSAS

hey guys

ive got a problem my robot arms do not work and when i add them to any craft i cant move it so its is stuck in the atmosfer or something

and i cant open the iss file in the sph i love these mods but the have to work can somebody tel me what the h*** is going on?

the mods ive installed

american pack

sovjet pack

Better Atmospheres V5

BobCatind

BoulderCo

CrewManifest

CustomAsteroids

DeadlyReentry

EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements

HabitatPack

ISS_Comunity

JSI

KAS

Kerbaltek

KittopiaSpace

LifeSupport

MechJeb2-3

NASAmission

PlanetaryEditingToolsUI

ProceduralParts

RealSolarSystem

Romfarer

SCANsat

SCANsatRPM

SpaceplanePlus

TextureReplacer

TSAS

You need the lazor plugin in order to use the arms.