[1.1] BDArmory v0.11.0.1 (+compatibility, fixes) - Apr 23

BahamutoD

Would it be possible to allow the GAU-8's fire to be controllable either via a separate action group or be integrated into the weapon manager as an alternative option to left clicking? Since the GAU-8 is fixed, I would really love to be able to fire it from my joystick buttons rather than having to put one hand on the mouse to fire.

... unless I'm missing something or have screwed up some config somewhere, in which case if someone could point out my mistake I would much appreciate it, it really is my one and only gripe. :)

Baha, gotta say that you're super talented but I'm personally a little sad that the gunz'n'bombz stuff is your current focus. Not knocking anyone who wants to turn KSP into a shooty game, obviously to each is own - but I'd love to see more neat engineering space exploration things for my kerbs to play with (like the crawler - it's awesome). Just some feedback - keep up the good work. I eagerly await whatever non-violent stuff you come up with next :)

[an album used to be here!]

Absolutely love this mod!

BahamutoD, any chance you could include a tank cannon without the turret part so it could be used on tanks that already have a decent turret?

Soviet power supreme! Bringing down the hammer. (Apocalypse tank, Red Alert 2)

Absolutely love this mod!

BahamutoD, any chance you could include a tank cannon without the turret part so it could be used on tanks that already have a decent turret?

What mod did you get those tank treads from? I would love to have my tanks able to at least look the part more so than I can make them.

Would we be able to get a few fixed cannons to put into aircraft and on tanks instead of the turreted models? I have found a few crafts that I would like to have a fixed forward firing cannon on ( aka spitfire, as with armored cars/tanks.) I have been looking around for the model I have done for freelancer for a gun. I'd like to post it here and see what people thing and see if someone might be able to Kerbalize it.

As for the picture of the craft that I have posted about in a few of my posts. I have been busy and unable to get them pictured and uploaded. I hope to have them done soon and hopefuly before two weeks is up.

Would it be possible to allow the GAU-8's fire to be controllable either via a separate action group or be integrated into the weapon manager as an alternative option to left clicking? Since the GAU-8 is fixed, I would really love to be able to fire it from my joystick buttons rather than having to put one hand on the mouse to fire.

... unless I'm missing something or have screwed up some config somewhere, in which case if someone could point out my mistake I would much appreciate it, it really is my one and only gripe. :)

you can change the button in the settings cfg on the folder's mod. to add a joystick button, change the "mouse 1" to joystick 1 button 0 (for the 1st joystick button of the joystick id 1, for example)

also, there's a helpful link put there by bahamutoD next to the config!

How do you shoot the cannons? do you just click? I cannot get them to shoot whatever I do.

Do you have ammo? And if so you need to activate the turret through the right click actions first.

Question of the day: How the blazes do I armor anything to resist even the vulcan, much less the M1's M256 120mm smoothbore?

More structural plates? Only thing I can think of at this point having no other mods installed.

First grab a duck and slather the tailfeathers with tamarin money feces.

Some say capuchin monkey feces works too, but don't believe them. Tamarin poo works best.

Then have it spin on top of your monitor three times.

After that, tell us what you've actually tried, because with the information you've given right now, the tamarin-duck combo is the best help I can give you.

This is an excellent mod. The missiles and bombs are very well balanced. If each gun was half as powerful as they are now, I feel it would be perfect. Maybe not as realistic, but a 50 cal turret shouldent be able to tear apart anything it shoots at (maybe a little over half as powerful, but you see my point)

Also, would you mind if I used your weapons mod in a KSP series I plan to start? thanks for your time.

Edited by sumghai
Consolidated consecutive replies by the same poster