Mechjeb and Firespitter Incompatible? Fustek Space Station Issues

Zeniden

I am reorganizing and updating my mods. In so doing I deleted all of KSP (I wanted to start over anyhow) and reinstalled to version 23.0.395.

Following the directions I installed all the dependent mods that Fustekhttp://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/35043-0-23-5-FusTek-Station-Parts-%28X0-04-4-DEV-BUILD-5-June-2014%29 requires. I started with the Mod Manager and then went down the list. I start Kerbal after every mod is installed to make sure there are no issues and it is easier to remove the mod that seems to be the problem. I installed all the mods and also Mechjeb but I got a message saying that the two mods were incompatible with the version of KSP that I am using. I deleted the mods and KSP again, reinstalled and double checked that all my mods were the latest.

Am I doing something wrong here or is this a known issue? Is there a way I can get these mods installed or will I have to wait for an update to KSP / Mods in time? Here are the list of Mods I intend to use (Yes it's a large list but I like a large versatile space program, please don't criticize my choice of game play as others have in the past.)

Fustek Space Station (Including Firespitter, Connected Living Space, Modular Fuel Tanks, Ship Manifest)

Mech Jeb

Kerbal Alarm Clock

Novapunch2

KW Rocketry

ISA MapSat

Roamfarer Lazor Systems

LTech Science Parts

Thank you for the help.

FusTek author here.

That's a very unusual error message, considering that Firespitter and MechJeb should be perfectly compatible - could you please post a screenshot the next time you see said error?

You're trying to use mods compiled for .23.5 on .23, it sounds like? You're therefore getting messages from CompatibilityChecker (a code snippet from Majiir that many of us use) saying, quite properly, "hey, you're using the wrong version of KSP"

You're trying to use mods compiled for .23.5 on .23, it sounds like? You're therefore getting messages from CompatibilityChecker (a code snippet from Majiir that many of us use) saying, quite properly, "hey, you're using the wrong version of KSP"

Good catch, NathanKell! I only just noticed the OP was running 0.23, when most of us add-on authors have already moved on to 0.23.5.

Thank you all for the responses. To clarify this means I need to update my game to .23.5 right? I thought that the game automatically updated. I will try updating now. Thanks again guys. I'll post results shortly.

Thank you all for the responses. To clarify this means I need to update my game to .23.5 right? I thought that the game automatically updated. I will try updating now. Thanks again guys. I'll post results shortly.

KSP does not automatically update itself, so you will have to manually download the latest version from wherever you bought the game (KSP Store / Steam).

Hey everyone, Thank you for the support. The update worked correctly and all mods are working as advertised. Sumghai do you have a facebook page? Mine is Jeff Lovins. I'd be honored to friend you. I have to say your space station parts are a work of art. In fact any of you can add me. Thanks again everyone.

Hey everyone, Thank you for the support. The update worked correctly and all mods are working as advertised. Sumghai do you have a facebook page? Mine is Jeff Lovins. I'd be honored to friend you. I have to say your space station parts are a work of art. In fact any of you can add me. Thanks again everyone.

Hi Jeff - while I do have a Facebook page, I prefer to keep that separate from my KSP-related stuff, so I am going to have to turn down that proposal.

That being said, I do have a KSP-related YouTube channel if you're interested (a bit sparse at the moment, since it's only to showcase dev work):

https://www.youtube.com/user/sumghaimakesstuff

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.