KSat - aerospace students say hello

KSat

Hello Kerbonauts,

we are aerospace students from the university of stuttgart.

KSat is german for "Studentische Kleinsatellitengruppe Uni Stuttgart", which translates to small satellite group of the university of Stuttgart.

KSP is very nice to get a feeling for orbit mechanics, abroad from the pure mathematical formulations, and it might be addictive to live your own megalomania. :)

We already did some new parts for KSP from the institute of space systems and the DLR in stuttgart. I will post further details in the add-on section.

We have already some 5min Videos of our new parts online.

MIRKA2 - Cubesat Reentry Mission - our current project

SHEFEX III - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharp_Edge_Flight_Experiment

If anybody has questions please do not hestiate to ask.

Cheers,

KSat

Yes, I could do that.

Do you have any in particular in mind?

It might be feasible to do the pumpkin cube sat structures.

http://www.cubesatshop.com/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=66&vmcchk=1&Itemid=66

It might be important to note ... the 4 U Cubesat from video 2 is scale 10:1 so they fit nicely to the kerbal parts.

If you are intrested in them I could make the parts.

Hello to the university of maryland. Do you plan to make some KSP parts from your projects as well? If so I might be able to lead you the way from CATIA models to KSP.:)

From a fellow aerospace student (University of Maryland Space Systems Lab), welcome to the KSP community! It's always nice to see what members of the real-world aerospace community do in KSP. :D

Marylander here, go Terps!

Hello to the university of maryland. Do you plan to make some KSP parts from your projects as well? If so I might be able to lead you the way from CATIA models to KSP.:)

It's a good idea. I'll ask around and see if anyone at the lab is interested. I'm pretty sure I know one who will be! :)

@Mayday :D