[GAME] What if... [GAME]

Sun

Here's how it works...

Player 1: What if I added 16 more SRBs to my rocket?

Player 2: Jeb would be 16 times happier. What if there were multiple Jebs?

Player 3: The first one would be the only one recognized as Jeb. The rest would be called fakes by the community. What if...(etc.)

NOTE: Do not stay on KSP with your "what if's". Please have different topics as well.

I'll start.

What if all our avatars were this picture:

oYVYGMj.png

World hunger would end.

What if our avatars were THIS picture: (By the way, I find these in random* google searches.)

*searching for "rubber boots stuck in mud"

REUdGCT.jpg

Edited by Sun

We would die.

What if our avatars were LOCKED as this gif, and the internet doesn't allow you to make a new forum or go to an alternate one. TRAPPING you in the current KSP forums. You can still go around the rest of the internet freely, but this is the ONE and ONLY ksp forum that you can access. Under those conditions, what would you do if our avatars were locked as this gif:

OHYk6x.gif.

Guest Fyre Flare

We would be a rouge star hurdling towards Andromeda, (The Milky Way is heading for Andromeda so since the Sun would be the Milky Way we would be captured by Andromeda)

What If you could render stuph further than 2km in KSP

Nothing would be much different... Maybe we would be a little more blunt to eachother, have a team in the 4Chan Summer&Winter Cup or something in the like.

Not all 4Chan board are completely idiotic and retarded, /tg/ is a good example.

What if /b/ took over the world with the help of /pol/?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.