Naval Battle Club

astecarmyman

Persistent file is ready! Zamo, use this one. also, sktiptkitt3h, your ships added up to the same as what you said.

File. no screenies. Forgot to take. You will have to check yourself. Also, turns: Three, Me, Skript and then Zamo. unless he has been replaced by sdj

Unless I am missing something, there does not appear to be a persistent linked in here...Anyway, retrofit in progress (*sounds of furious construction in background*)...

(WARNING: she has a very weird "LAG" Aura around her).

That she does. Approached it with my battleship and there are nearly 1800 parts on screen. Even using 5x time warp (on rails) the timer was still red and it moved at roughly 1x speed.

Guys! I'm not done yet ! Still setting up! Gawd!!!!!! Zamo, your persist doesnt count. im still setting up. also, yes i did view the ships from tracking station. so ill check again. but no one, i repeat, NO ONE post a persist until i do!!!!!!!! Sorry im just getting rather pissed that no one listened to what I said. NO ONE POST YET

10 Minutes after rage.....

Persistent file is ready! Zamo, use this one. also, sktiptkitt3h, your ships added up to the same as what you said.

File. no screenies. Forgot to take. You will have to check yourself. Also, turns: Three, Me, Skript and then Zamo. unless he has been replaced by sdj

?

Yeah, I'm not sure, what do you all think? I would like to play and it would be okay to have 5 players if we all want to be in.

You can stay in, I should think: You have already set up, and the only reason Zamovinar's spot was open was because he was having computer trouble, so we should certainly not prevent him from playing...Five players is probably fine.

Also, small missiles are apparently intrinsically ineffective, which is rather disappointing...I shall still use the slightly-improved ones, however.

I need to set up my ships in the persist tonight... (I've got classes all day to go to)

I'm likely going to use two SX-12s, and a single SX-3. (Total fleet mass:280.32 mT)

I think I might be able to fit a small fighter in as well... but I need to check the tonnage on my only small fighter, the Corona-class.

The only reason I haven't been able to pht my ships in beforehand was due to certain... issues... with things IRL. *Mid-terms intensify*

Edited by ScriptKitt3h

so mods are not allowed? or am I reading the OP wrong

Just mods which affect persistence files. Visual enhancers or anything like that are fine, even using the part mod but keeping the ships clean of the parts included is ok but not recommended.

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/55905-0-24-7-4-Sep-9-2014-EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements Ok

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/97525-WIP-Large-Diameter-Space-Plane-Parts Not ok

Skript, you already placed your ships

Um...No, he did not. sdj64 did, however.

Everyone please be gentle with me this is my first large battle

Actually, I think this is the largest battle ever conducted in KSP--1400 tons of warship is not, I believe, paralleled in previous battles.

Alright, I'm done placing my ships:

Df6E3hs.png

7d2edUi.png

Two MU SX-12s, the Feelin' Lucky? and Dr. Strangekerb II are now in orbit around Duna. (Each weighs roughly 82 tons, as I've fixed their SRBs to not have a full fuel load, which is redundant)

One MU SX-3 MKII, the In Amber Clad has inserted into Ike orbit. (This weighs roughly 99 tons, and my screenshot didn't save. Oh well. :P)

One MU CCAS (Corona-Class Assault Starfighter), callsign Wolverine 1-1 has reached Ike to provide fighter support for the In Amber Clad. (This weighs about 22 tons.)

rrP6rja.png

Total Fleet Mass: Roughly 285 tons.

Ships: 2 Heavy Corvettes, 1 Pocket Destroyer, 1 Assault Starfighter

Persist:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8r7ks66gsdu3dx/WarforDuna.sfs?dl=0

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.