Crash when going to Launch Pad

Any time I go from VAB -> Launch Pad, or even directly from the space center itself, the game freezes in a black screen - The HUD, however, finishes loading - leaving me with my NavBall, Staging, Altitude, etc - but completely frozen. Tabbing out reveals an error message, and this error report: https://www.dropbox.com/s/lcjfdjuucwsxupu/2014-09-05_230226.rar?dl=0

I do have quite a few mods loaded, but they caused no problems before - not quite sure what to make of this.

A couple things I noticed in the log:

InvalidProgramException: Unable to find a compatible part message service from updated assembly. Something has gone very wrong.
at KSPAPIExtensions.PartMessage.PartMessageService.get_Instance () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at KSPAPIExtensions.PartMessage.PartMessageService.Register[ProceduralPart] (ProceduralParts.ProceduralPart obj) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at ProceduralParts.ProceduralPart.OnAwake () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at PartModule.Awake () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
UnityEngine.GameObject:Internal_AddComponentWithType(Type)
UnityEngine.GameObject:AddComponent(Type)
Part:AddModule(String)
Part:AddModule(ConfigNode)
PartLoader:ParsePart(UrlConfig, ConfigNode)

:MoveNext()

This happens on a handful of parts during game load, specifically the procedural parts mod.

The second is that the last line before the crash is

9/5/2014 11:04:03 PM,KerbalAlarmClock,Vessel Change from 'No Vessel' to 'Untitled Space Craft'

so it looks like the vessel change is the actual trigger, does that vessel have procedural parts on it? Trying to load a part with that null ref from earlier could be your problem.

D.

@braeken:

Please follow the guidelines in the How to Get Support (READ FIRST) sticky. You have at least one outdated mod (Module Manager 2.1.5 is for KSP 0.23.5), but it's hard to tell what versions you have for others because (not your fault) many mods don't have updated versions in the plugin itself. You may find you can solve this yourself by reading that thread.

Okay, so, I removed procedural parts, removed the extra (older) versions of Module manager, and updated all mods to the best of my knowledge. Now, however, the game crashes on even entering the VAB, SPH, or Launch Pad.

KSP: 0.24.2 Windows 64bit

Problem: Entering any assembly or launch building causes a CTD

Mods installed:

Lots of them. The point is to try and get it working WITH the mods.

Reproduction steps:

Start game

Click on VAB, SPH, Launch Pad, or Runway.

Log:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/57w2la6ywuhdhz5/2014-09-06_174458.rar?dl=0

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.