If you have any Karbonite / USI type dependencies please read :)

RoverDude

Hey all, I know there are a few mods with dependencies on Karbonite - specifcially, extractors, detectors, and converters.

I have done a ton of refactoring and consolidation recently, but do not want there to be a bucket of horrible surprises when this releases. So if you could, let me know which part modules you are depending on, and also if you are using CRP stuff OTHER THAN the resource configs (i.e. resource maps, etc.)

I will be doing a pre-release and giving folks a week or so to sort things out before I switch it to general availability. Will post here (so you may want to sub) when it is ready. Anticipate the pre-release being ready (hopefully) by the end of the day.

• 2 weeks later...
Is the new version already released? If not, I'd be intrested in the prerelease.

Whoops - already released, with more updates on DropBox. If you're testing, use the experimentals (updated with a date stamp) or grab what you want from BeeHive (my current dev build) on DroBox

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.