The KSP Game

I'll try Gilly. Hopefully, someone won't do it before me. (I had that with the pool challenge...)

I was about to give it a go to put up something a little easier, but I'll let you have at it. It's good to let others get in there and play.

Had that happen to me with the Minmus landing...

heh, and me with the mun.

Edited by Jean Deaux

Okay, that took too many attempts, but was fun. I played with making an actual helicopter but couldn't get the top to spin like I'd seen in some other videos. Didn't feel like downloading and installing a mod that had a chopper, so just built a flying can in the end. Video of the successful helipad landing for you.

Next up...

A new GPS invention has just been released and we need 3 satellites equally spaced on a Kerbin equatorial geosynchronous orbit. Get to it, the product is scheduled to ship next week!

(hint: Geosynchronous orbit is at 2868.75km [1009.019 /ms])

Edited by Jean Deaux
Corrected spelling

uh oh! That is the VAB, I said the administration building. You know, the new one with the pool?

Ill leave it up to the OP on if that one passes or not.

I really like your new challenge though!

Busted! You're quite right sir, I was focused on helipad I totally missed the required building. I wouldn't accept that run as an acceptable mission, so back into the can, Jeb!!!

Helipad landing... on the Admin bldg... take 2...

And back to my previous challenge of...

A new GPS invention has just been released and we need 3 satellites equally spaced on a Kerbin equatorial geosynchronous orbit. Get to it, the product is scheduled to ship next week!

(hint: Geosynchronous orbit is at 2868.75km [1009.019 /ms])

I hereby call dibs on this! it's going to be tiny because i use 6.4 scale Kerbin...

VEI4pSk.png

kLkpKJw.png

gSU8nYk.png

Jhu8UUm.png

xkuioeN.png

FAR and the 8km/s orbital speed around eve with 6.4 scale kerbin aren't playing at all well, i tried for like an hour, still won't work, so i blame it for this failing.

Challange: make a plane that can land on Duna. Bonus: Make it useful and practical somehow.

Edited by bs1110101

Done, didnt plant a flag because my beloved Jebediah got buggy and he couldnt move after a minor crash i had.

He still made it 2.3km away from his landing vehicle.

Next up: Crash into an asteroid. Dont grab him or anything,just crash a spaceship on it.(you can choose Asteroid size and Probe/Manned/Whatever)

http://imgur.com/a/CJDYE/

Javascript is disabled. View full album

(I hope i didnt screw it up with the images,it's my first time doing a challenge)

(PS: How can i make the imgur album show up in here???)

(PS2: I Linked the final image and the rest are on the link above)

(PS3: I made it, u put your Album code "CJDYE" in [imgur ] [/imgur ] brackets. Thanks Zipmafia.

Edited by Fizban
I Fixed the album display.

Done, didnt plant a flag because my beloved Jebediah got buggy and he couldnt move after a minor crash i had.

He still made it 2.3km away from his landing vehicle.

Next up: Crash into an asteroid. Dont grab him or anything,just crash a spaceship on it.(you can choose Asteroid size and Probe/Manned/Whatever)

http://imgur.com/a/CJDYE

(I hope i didnt screw it up with the images,it's my first time doing a challenge)

(PS: How can i make the imgur album show up in here???)

Change the "url" and the "/url" in your text code to "img" and "/img". Or the Imgur site probably has a spot you can click on that copies a link for you to your clipboard you can paste here.

Edited by Jean Deaux

It looks like I have taken it upon myself to keep this challenge afloat as long as somebody else will give me something to do...

I give you "Asteroid Collision"

Next challenge: drive to or land on one of the mountains west of KSC! I want a good shot of the view from up there.

Edited by Zipmafia

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.