(B9?)Transparent parts

Hello, first post on the forums.

I have a problem with some parts being transparent in the game, i have searched a bit on google and directly here on the forums but i can't seem to find anyone with the same issue.

It's not really a game breaking bug, but it is really annoying, that is the SABRE engine, i think this is a B9 related problem, this is what it looks like:

2ez35hd.jpg

KSP 64-Bit on Windows, i know that is not exactly recommended but it seems to work pretty well for me, i can't run the game in 32 bit it won't even get to the start menu cause the game is running at about 4.5GB RAM.

I just realized that Ferram doesn't work on Windows 64 bit, will it work if i run it on Linux 64 bit? And how well does Linux 64 bit compare to the Windows one?

Mods that i use:

Mechjeb

Mechjeb Embbeded

Ferram Aerospace Research

Cross Feed Enabler

Editor Extentions

Kerbal Alarm Clock

KerbTrack

Kronal Vessel Viewer

Advanced Fly-By-Wire

Alternate Resource Panel

Part Catalog

Raster Prop Monitor

SCANsat

Vessel View

Real Solar System

Stage Recovery

Toolbar

Tweakscale

Floor It

Enviromental Visual Enhancements

Astronomer's Visual Pack

Better Atmospheres

Texture Replacer

Chatterer

HotRockets

Smokescreen

Ambient Light Shifter

Reflective Ambient

B9 Aerospace

KW Rocketry

Romfarer Lazor System

Interstellar

Firespitter

Infernal Robotics

Kerbal Attachment System

Kerbal Aircraft Expansion

B.Dynamics

HullCamera

Near Future Technologies

FusTek Station Parts

ALCOR

Mk2 Cockpit Internals

Thanks for the replies, i will try removing the kronal vessel viewer, as i said in the post i can't drop to x86 without removing most of my mods, i love mods, unthinkable. I did try ActiveTextureManagement but it doesn't work, the game crashes long before the loading is complete and it can do it's thing. at about 80% of the loading i got 3.4GB in memory usage and the game crashes. Any recommended action?

Removing the kronal vessel viewer seemed to have done the trick, i never even used it but it looked so .... i just had to have it. Anyway good catch thank you.

Edited by Ziecore

it's a KVV problem. The Mod Author Fails to acknowledge that it is a bug with his mod. (At least this was the last I heard)

Unrelated but you do realize that the wings you chose have control surfaces built in right?

I do, i was having a problem with control surfaces so i was trying different ones to see if any of them worked, but the problem was with Ferram and KSP 64 it seems it is resolved now, i would like to change this thread status to Solved but i dont know how. Thank you all for your help.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.