[WIP] Separation Solutions (And some other stuff)

SlimeCrusher

Just some stuff i've been working on. If you wonder where the ME-163 parts that i was working on are, sorry, i won't continue those in a long while!

Separation Solutions:

It adds a few different types of sepratrons and parts with sepratrons attached. It currently includes a decoupler-sepratron mix, and a nosecone-sepratron thing, really useful for when part count is limited (Because of LAG).

I plan on having atleast 3 parts in order to release it, so ideas AND feedback are REALLY useful!

Plans:

2.5m versions of the current parts.

Screens:

Javascript is disabled. View full album

Download: Separation Solutions

(Yea its called SepratronPlus, i'll change that name later... :P)

3.75m Propulsion Module MEFT-1:

As i saw we were lacking small engines for 3.75m parts, i made this all-in-one upper stage module. It packs 400kN of thrust and has a high-ish ISP (Do not remember the exact number right now), i may need to balance it out...

("MEFT" means Mixed Engine and Fuel-Tank BTW)

Screens of it:

Javascript is disabled. View full album

Download: MEFT-1

Uhh yea, its not really organized inside of a "Parts" folder, its really an extra currently, but that will change SOONâ„¢... It works though!

Excuse my crappy texturing and average moddeling! :blush:

The stack decoupler could be used for de-orbiting stages when already in orbit, not really sure if its worth, but that people that hate debris may find it useful :)

Finished the slow burning radial sepratron and the really fast burning sepratron, they need a few tweaks but are ready to use. Will upload them when i finish with the 2.5m nosecone. Will make a new model for it and the 1.25m one, im not sure if i like the way they look right now :P

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.