Music of KSP

Boosterspice

Hello KSP Forum!

You are probably aware that KSP uses music made by composer Kevin MacLeod, and that several other Youtubers and KSP Youtubers use his music as well. (Looking at you, Danny).

Now, a documentary about Kevin is in the making, and is already being funded on Kickstarter. I'm certain that a contribution from my fellow KSP player will go a long way into making this fascinating documentary that I think almost everyone here will find interesting. You can back the documentary here. Great rewards are being offered as well :wink: (Apologies to mods if wrong subforum)

Cheers!

If you guys are interested in more music, UpsilonAerospace (Bagel Rabbit on YouTube), myself, and Blizzy (the creator of toolbar) are making our own music for KSP to play when entering the SOI of planets (and planning on creating tunes for planet surfaces if time allows). Look up "DUNA original KSP music" for a sample of the first song Upsilon made. If you like the music, please share it with SQUAD or anyone on the inside! This music is being made BY the KSP fan base for KSP.

If you guys are interested in more music, UpsilonAerospace (Bagel Rabbit on YouTube), myself, and Blizzy (the creator of toolbar) are making our own music for KSP to play when entering the SOI of planets (and planning on creating tunes for planet surfaces if time allows). Look up "DUNA original KSP music" for a sample of the first song Upsilon made. If you like the music, please share it with SQUAD or anyone on the inside! This music is being made BY the KSP fan base for KSP.

Thanks, Avera9eJoe! I'm surprised that even after a Fanworks Friday and a month of being "Stickied," the majority of the Forum doesn't know about this.

Link to current Forum page is HERE, or in my signature. Please take a moment to visit... me (and Avera9eJoe!) worked pretty hard on this.

I've done a separate piece for Moho, Eve, Minmus, Duna, and Dres so far. They're all unique, and they suit the mood of the planets pretty well, IMHO. Though, maybe I'm a little biased... :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.