''Spirit of Kerbin'' (KSP Movie) - Teaser

SuestraGaming

Many people wanted a continuation of Macey Dean's naval series. Hatbat and I decided to pick the series up where it left off and create something new in cinematic style.

This is a short teaser for the ''Spirit of Kerbin'' movie. It explains what happened in the last episode of Macey's series and tells the story of Halcyon One and Shelbus Kerman.
After the movie we will continue the series. It will build upon ideas shared between Macey and me a while ago. Hatbat and I will add to this with our own ideas and will include some good ideas made up by the community.

The series will also feature ship submission. We will soon create a thread where people can submit their ship designs in different categories. (cruisers/carriers, fighters, stations, etc)

For now please enjoy the teaser and let us know what you think!
Thanks to Hatbat for making the trailer!

Here's the opening sequence for the movie.

Watch Macey's naval series here:
Edited by SuestraGaming
Included opening sequence

The series will also feature ship submission. We will soon create a thread where people can submit their ship designs in different categories. (cruisers/carriers, fighters, stations, etc)

Very little of the old submissions are left, so I'm glad about this. (I was looking through to find a ship I really liked)

EDIT:Those two teasers fit together seamlessly.

Edited by Spartwo

After the movie will the series be gameplay narrative based or cinematic or both? Also, we're all so thankful that you two are carrying on Macey's legacy.

The series will probably be completely cinematic based. Perhaps we'll include a little bit of commentary but most likely not.

And thank you for being interested! We're doing this for the community and it's nice to get some positive comments already. :)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.