Wierd interstella problem

For some reason when building a plane in ksp if I slect and place one inake everything is ok but if I try to add semtrey (x2) to my aircraft it wont let me place the intake. When I hit alt f2 i see abunch of null expections going off reguarding the type of intake I have selcted tell me the object is not found. If I go to select another part it does the same thing. The only time ksp wil lgo back to normal is if I click on New to start my craft over.

I`m using interseller, BS9 and colony back. If I take out interstellar the game works fine.

Anyone have a clue?

Thanks,

Greg

i am also experiencing this bug, seems to be any time i add more than one air intake, or use any b9 aero pack intakes.

its like the 'parent' part gets dissassociated somehow, because if i put on one 'buggy' intake and try launch, i get this weird bug where my craft appears inside kerbin and burning or something.

if i place two buggy intakes then the vab bugs out and i cant do anything but press new.

if i try reload the now buggy craft file, then its called unnamed vessel or something. and i cant interact with it at all.

i think the bug may be being caused by duplicate parts from both mods, intersteller and some other mod?

any ideas?

sorry i didnt follow the how to get support thing, but its late and im off soon.

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same issue. Is there a way to fix it without removing interstellar? Is there are a work around that allows you to use air intakes? Or is it a problem from interstellar itself and do i have to reply to that official thread?

Whenever i try to connect any air intake in symmetry mode, the part detaches immediately and can't be attached anymore. The whole editor window becomes un-workable after. You can't click on anything anymore except the exit button. When an air intake is attached without symmetry, editors still works, but when you launch, weird things happen. It'll show my space center (although not always, like in the picture), with the vessel itself being very far in the background with reentry effects and sounds. The gimbal will show completely bugged, and none of the controls work anymore. The Escape key works though, but it will not give the option to revert the flight, you can only return to space center or resume. It's a very annoying bug because i'm not able to use air intake and therefore can't make any planes. This is a picture of what it looks like to load a vessel with air intakes on it:VJfGFwa.jpg

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.