Mars...

VincentMcConnell

There is no aggression and no warfare. There\'s the rules and people sticking to them and the mods enforcing them. That\'s how it happens, take it or leave it because it\'s not changing just because someone got a little upset.

[gmod]Let me quote from the forum rules:

Section 7 Addendum A: Disrespect A user shall not: Openly disrespect a member of Squad Staff or the Moderation Team at any time. While we are open to Constructive feedback, and Constructive Criticism, open disrespect is not tolerated. If you have a genuine and legitimate issue with an action by a moderator, discuss it with them politely, and by Private Message. Do not discuss it on the forums. If the issue remain unresolved, escalate it up the chain of command.

I suggest you do as this rule says. If you have a concern you'd like to discuss, send a few PMs. And use your primary account, don't make a sock puppet to post something like this in a public thread.[/gmod]

Guest GroundHOG-2010

I don\'t think aggression from either side is the answer, the best outcome would be both sides come to an agreement, rather than internet warfare...

I don\'t think there was aggression by the moderating staff at all, they clearly layed out what was happening and what needed to happen. And ultimatly, they hold all the power (which is concerning for me but anyway), but they have rules to follow. Overal, they have stuck and policed those rules, which is what they are there for.