Active Texture Management Crash?

Whenever I have tried to load KSP 0.90 with the x86 Aggressive Version of Active Texture Management, the game loads about halfway, then crashes and gives me an error that I am unsure how to fix. Please assist me in this! I have to run on the worst of the worst graphics settings to make KSP playable without ATM, which really ruins the experience. This is the error I receive:

Az0PRl2.png

Firstly, I can't do anything with just this. This doesn't tell me what platform you are on, how much memory you have, and most importantly, you don't provide the logs.

Secondly, I'd appreciate it if you keep support questions on the mod thread. Not only does it mean that the community that uses ATM can help provide support, but other users with similar issues can expand and help elaborate on what is going wrong.

So please collect the log, gather the info I mentioned (windows/mac/linux version and architecture (32 or 64 bit), ammount of Ram, CPU count, etc.) and create a post in the ATM thread :)

Firstly, I can't do anything with just this. This doesn't tell me what platform you are on, how much memory you have, and most importantly, you don't provide the logs.

Secondly, I'd appreciate it if you keep support questions on the mod thread. Not only does it mean that the community that uses ATM can help provide support, but other users with similar issues can expand and help elaborate on what is going wrong.

So please collect the log, gather the info I mentioned (windows/mac/linux version and architecture (32 or 64 bit), ammount of Ram, CPU count, etc.) and create a post in the ATM thread :)

Okay, will do.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.