[1.1.2] K2 Command Pod: Two Kerbal stock-alike pod (v1.4)

jfjohnny5

Meridius, would you mind posting a MM .cfg for what you copied?

Here is ready the fixed bottom node of K2...Just only add the folder GameData,and accept replace the old .cfg with the NEW!

Edited by CERVERUS

Updated for 1.0

Sorry for the absence. Real life got in the way. Still not sure when I'll have time to work on an IVA. If anyone out there has the skills and wants to work with me in a collaborative way, just let me know!

oh yay, the K2's back! this is one of my favorate mods, because I'm not stuck using the flugly 'stack MK1 pods' trick for things like early Mun missions where I want one guy in orbit and one guy on the ground for sample- and report-taking reasons. or for rescuing Jeb when he decides to go Kracken-hunting.

Any chance of converting to DDS? Not for the sake of memory, but for easy color customization. (Personal use)

Possibly. Probably. But I likely won't get to it until I finish the UV mapping and texturing of the IVA. When I finalize though I'll just export everything as DDS.

Heya,

Love this mod - especially useful with Nehemia's KEES experiments which require an Engineer.

Just a suggestion - perhaps move the pod one tier down to "Flight Control"?

In its current node "Advanced Flight Control" means it's only 1 tier away from the Mk1-2 pod, but 4 away from the initial Mk1 pod. Seems like the early game has too much of a gap until you can fly with multiple Kerbals, and now that Kerbal Roles are important as well as Rescue and Tourist contracts are available very early on this pod could fill the gap very nicely.

In fact, to put it right in the middle, it would need to be two tiers lower, but there doesn't seem to be a relevant node for it.