load button not working

well, i can't load anything, the button simply doesn't do anything

i have NEAR, mechjeb, NP, Aviation lights, firespitter, b9, kw, TVPP, ATM, better buoyancy, crew manifest, EL, KJR, KAS, kethane, kosmos, scansat, realchute, PF, IR, and the toolbar.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/er9w5mwjw6guh49/output_logdec31.txt?dl=0

Edited by Commissar

A corrupt save can do this, check for any persistent.sfs with a file size of zero, and make sure the SHIPS, VAB and SPH folders are present.
it's a brand new save, and everything checks out. i mean the load button in the VAB, similar to http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/105433-Cannot-save-or-load-a-ship

it works to save, but not to load

edit: fixed it, i had a bad craft file

Edited by Commissar

Even if another save is corrupt it can prevent you loading a save, but I gather that you mean you can load a save but you can't load craft?

What can you load? What button?

i fixed it, it was a bad .craft. the alt-f2 menu was complaining about not having a root part

• 1 month later...

just a quick question, and I'm curious (also, sorry for necro), how did you fix this? You say you had a bad .craft file, is that something that can be fixed by starting up a new save? Or does it call for a re-install of KSP? (I really hope it isn't the latter because I have super slow internet and it would take a really long time)

NVM, looked on the wiki (of all places!) and it told me how to fix it, will do so!

Edited by Drakoflame

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.