Easteregg from X-Rebirth

DOOM89

Its a Flight Sim/Space Sim/Trading Sim/Flight Combat Sim Type of game, kinda like Eve Online but single player and you actually fly the ship you are in lol.

And the biggest fail of the company...

Rebirth is still a broken piece of software.

But cool that there is such a easteregg :D Kerbals everywhere.

And the biggest fail of the company...

Rebirth is still a broken piece of software.

But cool that there is such a easteregg :D Kerbals everywhere.

it's true that the game has bugs and all but they have worked on the game allot since it was released.

It's actually playable now since v2 and now on v3.1 i hardly see any bugs but it's true they need to work on the game allot in other areas too, like adding features and such. i kinda with the game was a little more like x3ap but oh well, it has its good and bad points i guess lol.

it's true that the game has bugs and all but they have worked on the game allot since it was released.

It's actually playable now since v2 and now on v3.1 i hardly see any bugs but it's true they need to work on the game allot in other areas too, like adding features and such. i kinda with the game was a little more like x3ap but oh well, it has its good and bad points i guess lol.

Bugs are not my problems, they got indeed much fixed. No my concern is the utterly totally misconception of the game design.

It is just so argh, ... uses gamepad for it, ignores joystick and makes a menu only usable with six keys. no proper fleet management, station management, oh the list is soooo long. Stop me before I run against a wall. :D

Oh and best of this easteregg, the kerbal looks by far so much better than any real character in the game.

Edited by Alewx

Interesting how they has that in there.

And I wished Xrebirth would let us switch ships and stuff like before...was disappointed on that front. Although we still get the fun stuff of building a whole space trade empire and army, it isn't as fun anymore being in a tiny ship instead of on the helm of one massive capital ship.

Interesting how they has that in there.

And I wished Xrebirth would let us switch ships and stuff like before...was disappointed on that front. Although we still get the fun stuff of building a whole space trade empire and army, it isn't as fun anymore being in a tiny ship instead of on the helm of one massive capital ship.

agreed, i want aspects like that from x3 in rebirth, maybe if they had a couple of options for player ships that would make it better like a trade ship, mining ship of various sizes that would be nice, ans SETA would be AWESOME!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.