Hellblazer's Wallpaper Factory

hellblazer

1e628Vu.jpg

I'm not fussy as to what you do with it, it'd be great if you could make Eve look a bit less.. crap, though, also, I don't know if enhancing the sunglare in his visor would look good? Depends on whether his expression is still visible, I guess.

Many thanks if you find the time to do it, if not, thanks for putting out great artwork anyway :D

http://i.imgur.com/1e628Vu.jpg

I'm not fussy as to what you do with it, it'd be great if you could make Eve look a bit less.. crap, though, also, I don't know if enhancing the sunglare in his visor would look good? Depends on whether his expression is still visible, I guess.

Many thanks if you find the time to do it, if not, thanks for putting out great artwork anyway :D

Ill post it tomorrow.

http://i.imgur.com/1e628Vu.jpg

TcVhjGd.jpg

Edited by hellblazer

Hellblazer, do you have a single portfolio of all your work? Like a single Imgur album with all the wallpapers you've done. I, for one, think that would be a lot easier to digest than reading the whole thread to find the wallpaper you want. I'm pretty sure one image can be in multiple albums at once.

Hellblazer, do you have a single portfolio of all your work? Like a single Imgur album with all the wallpapers you've done. I, for one, think that would be a lot easier to digest than reading the whole thread to find the wallpaper you want. I'm pretty sure one image can be in multiple albums at once.

Good idea.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.