To all the "Guests"

metl

Hi there!

Finally took the effort to sign up for the forums because of this thread! I've lurked around the forums here since 0.16, back when I played the 13.3 demo I guess! (Yep, that's a long time ago)

Purchased the game when version 17.1 was just released. And boy, the game did progressed from there!

One possibility why there are so many guests around who decide not to sign up, is maybe they 'just' like reading the treads/discussions, (occasionally) learn from it and keep up with the progress the Devs make. At least, that's why I never bothered to sign up for aprox. 2 years! :P I though "I have nothing to contribute to the forums, so why should I sign up?!".

Well, my answer to that is: because it's fun on the forum, with one heck of a community (Squad is really lucky, and proud, to have such a supportive community)!

Greetings from the Netherlands,

ToyotaTim

Edited by ToyotaTim

I think joining is better than lurking with no account. Even if you only join originally to ask a question, you could become a great modder/craft creator/other!

I originally joined to complete a colonization challenge, which I never completed, and now I'm moderating here :)

• 2 weeks later...

ok ok i registered. been playing for at least a year and a half (cant find backups going further back, and can't find a steam buy date...). been reading the forums every day ever since, even when i took breaks from playing the game. started over again every time i just went overboard with addons. I -am- a mechjeb user. i fly manually once and then let mechjeb do the repeating flights. to do a 24 figaro gps constellation by hand was just too much for me, i even used the hypersomething addon to perfectly get my orbits in order. KSP for me is a game that has infinite (re)playability and i'm sure i will treat it the same as transport tycoon. got that game in 1995 and still playing it in the form of openttd.

definately in the top3 of my best games ever, and i've seen a LOT of games through the years. in time, KSP might even become #1 once it reaches nostalgia status ;)

anywayz, im rambling...

Hi, i'm izny and i killed many many kerbals. :)

Welcome to the forums (as registered member) everyone!!!

Hi, i'm izny and i killed many many kerbals. :) KSP for me is a game that has infinite (re)playability and i'm sure i will treat it the same as transport tycoon. got that game in 1995 and still playing it in the form of openttd.

I'm also a lifelong fan of (open)TTD and was hoping Squad would get a proper tycoon game designer on board or would at least use tycoon games like these as inspiration for KSP career mode. So far we haven't been lucky, but hopefully they'll come about as it will make the game truly legendary :)

To all of the guests viewing these forums, I would like to take the time to encourage you to sign up and join in the discussions. While we do have our occasional disagreements and heated threads, you will be hard-pressed to find a better group of fellow gamers. At last check, we had over 1800 "guest" users. What are you waiting for? Join in!

If you need any help with a particular issue with craft design, gameplay, mods or tech support, these forums are by far the best place to check.

Take the time, register and jump into the discussions! Don't be afraid to ask questions, as most everyone here has been where you are and had to learn it at some point also. Good luck, and as Scott Manley says, "Fly safe!"

There, I did it. Thanks for the inducement :D

'

Hello everyone, been lurking around for a couple of months, so I'm one of the 0.90 "children". It was time i got involved with admittedly the best community I've experienced.

Thanks again metl :P

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.