Elon Musk in "The Simpsons" newest episode

SpaceXray

The Simpsons must end. They have been on air for so long that almost anything that could be done on the show was already done. So, its basically more of the same.

Does that not also mean that if you cancel the Simpsons because they did everything, you must also cancel almost every other show? Most shows have roughly the same point of departure.

Anyway, still happy they featured him. I think Musk himself liked it too.

Though I think they should've studied more how he speaks IRL. Too bad he himself couldn't voice act due to his vocal problems :(

Poor guy. What's up??

Also, Jeb needs to be on The Simpsons. They're running out of famous people to feature so badly, I could be on it in a few years. (Well, I made the local papers in 2 counties once...)

Explain please?

If you watch any interview with Elon, you'll notice how often he stutters/stammers. This is sadly a very common problem for many people(1 in 100 adult males have this), it's roots lead back to the early stages of childhood where the person suffered through a traumatic experience, or it is passed on genetically. At this age, it would be very hard for him to overcome this problem even with the help of a doctor. Perhaps in his daily life, he stammers very rarely. This happens more often when the person is experiencing stress.

Edit: Just realized he himself was invited to do the voice acting.

Edited by SpaceXray

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.