entryCost = 1200
cost = 250
}

@PART[*]:HAS[#TechRequired]:Final
{
@TechRequired = start
}

EDIT- Just a quick look there missing TechRequired = * and entryCost = *

Yea I thought it was updated to be drop and play I'm not going to take the time to edit all the cfg's. I'll try at a later date if it get updated properly.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
1 hour ago, monkeyemperor12 said:

I cant attach the fuel tank to the command pod:huh:

That's probably because this mod is SO OLD that it just plain won't work anymore.  Unfortunately it happens, newer updates to KSP break mods all the time, and in my opinion this one is long past its 'Best if used by' date.  Sorry.  :(

19 minutes ago, Neutrinovore said:

That's probably because this mod is SO OLD that it just plain won't work anymore.  Unfortunately it happens, newer updates to KSP break mods all the time, and in my opinion this one is long past its 'Best if used by' date.  Sorry.  :(

No that just means its attachment rules don't allow attachment. Age of the mod is irrelevant. 

The only real problem this part has is its proprietary dependency on an unmaintained plugin for the wheels. 

13 hours ago, Starwaster said:

No that just means its attachment rules don't allow attachment. Age of the mod is irrelevant. 

The only real problem this part has is its proprietary dependency on an unmaintained plugin for the wheels. 

Yeah, well, ToMAYto, ToMAHto...

:sticktongue:

16 hours ago, monkeyemperor12 said:

I cant attach the fuel tank to the command pod:huh:

Most mods for KSP pre-1.0, need to have the attachment nodes edited in the part .cfg files, to work in v1.0 and up. Not hard to do, just tedious if there are lots of parts, and/or lots of attachment nodes. Basically, just polarity changes on the 5th or 6th number in the node definition.

OR, IIRC, there is a checkbox somehwere in the debug menu (Alt+F12), for enforcement of node direction/polarity... Something like that...

Edited by Stone Blue

• 1 month later...

Yeah this mod is dead with the new versions. I have no idea how to make it work and I don't have the time to figure it out. Perhaps in mid-summer, once I finish summer school, I can finally get around to doing this.

But if anyone is willing to take this over, be my guest.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.