A whole galaxy for all kerbalkind

daniel l.

You do know you have to follow the licenses of planet packs to re-distribute them, right?

I must say this looks beautiful (Though the skybox needs improving) and that you can't make good-looking stars like Corbo and Dolas in Kopernicus.

However, this looks so memory-consuming that you'd need to install ATM, run OpenGL, and still have to set your game to quarter res to run it with other mods, which is something that not many people want to do or have the time to do.

Again, no thanks. I want nothing to do with Planet Factory.

I agree and as soon as i can get 0.90 working on my pc i will port this over to kopernicustech

I will use the kittopia part to turn the sun into a black hole, Then i will make a bunch of stars, And put the planets around them :)

BTW i made every single one of these planets myself so i dont think i need to follow someone elses license.

Edited by daniel l.
typo correction

I agree and as soon as i can get 0.90 working on my pc i will port this over to kopernicustech

I will use the kittopia part to turn the sun into a black hole, Then i will make a bunch of stars, And put the planets around them :)

BTW i made every single one of these planets myself so i dont think i need to follow someone elses license.

How many stars are there going to be in this pack?

From the OP:

So pretty hefty, if I do say so myself.

"1 Red Hypergiant!! "Literally the radius is the size of the kerbol system alone!!"" woah, hold it there.

I'm pretty sure that wont work, because I think that'd be too big.

But there is already a mod adding many planets and 7 stars using starsystems and planetfactory, so I guess it can work out fair enough with kopernicustech.

Mediafire

In fact you can have the download before i make the thread

http://www./download/xh0y1saxx05mihe/Kerbal_galactic(2).zip

- - - Updated - - -

Its released! http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/111608-Kerbal-Galactic-0-1?p=1755013#post1755013

- - - Updated - - -

"1 Red Hypergiant!! "Literally the radius is the size of the kerbol system alone!!"" woah, hold it there.

I'm pretty sure that wont work, because I think that'd be too big.

But there is already a mod adding many planets and 7 stars using starsystems and planetfactory, so I guess it can work out fair enough with kopernicustech.

From the way i see it those mods are simply taking other peoples planet packs (Sentar, Kaiser, and more.) and modifying them for starsystems, While i have made all my worlds from scratch.

• 1 month later...
I am completely redoing the project in kopernicustech, but space engine won't run on Linux and I am bad at making textures, wanna send me some?

I can send some! My computer can run Space Engine easily, and export textures at 10K resolution. :) Thing is, though, I don't know how to send them to you in the first place.

I can send some! My computer can run Space Engine easily, and export textures at 10K resolution. :) Thing is, though, I don't know how to send them to you in the first place.

Thank you! To send me te textures just upload them to imgur and send me the link. :)

• 4 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.