Hey Kerbonauts!

Got_milk?

Finally managed to register on the forums (sooooo many accusations of being linked to spamming) but I am finally here :)

Looking forward to getting involved in this community, I am fairly new to KSP but am loving the game, looking to start working on my own and collaborative Mods once I have a grasp of the basics.

Will be posting my first idea for a mod in the appropriate forum in the next week or two once I have got to grips with Unity and refreshed my memory on texture mapping.

Nice to meet you all.

Oh and I am from the UK if that is of interest to anyone.

Thanks guys :) had the game a few weeks now, been exploring stock mode as well as various combinations of mods, I am a big fan of the realism mods like tac life support.

Edited by Red Iron Crown
Removed link.

Message received, and it was a MOOC, nothing commercial. I will keep it all in-line :)

Edit: (just got in from work, replied from there) The spam comment was a reference to my frustration at having difficulties setting up my account due to my broadband providers use of roaming IP addresses, where it periodically changes to some mass IP exchange of some form or other (I don't know all the details) when the IP address changed I then had no problem, it was not a reference to my activity on this forum or any other part of the internet (excluding copious youtube posts on a few of my friends facebooks :P)

Sorry If I caused any offence I just thought that the resource of information I had found was worth sharing with the community as it excited me personally.

More Edits (spam edits?): also not saying this to be contrary, genuinely love this game and the community appears to be vibrant and engaging and something I aim to participate in :P

Edited by Got_milk?
Comment from work (time constraint)