Ksp Crash When When Going To Space Center

I've been getting the exact same (mono): (filename not available): mono_unity_liveness_has_parent_class spam in the stack trace with similar crashes as well. I've tried to get help about it but nobody has any clue what's going on with it.

I also get it when recovering a vessel too. Unfortunately, there seems to be absolutely no answers as to why, other than a memory leak or something.

You also have a bunch of null reference errors related to the Procedural Parts mod (I think), may want to look into that, although it doesn't seem responsible for the crash.

Yes I also saw that Mono part, not that I know what it is.. Mine also crash when recover, it's like that 4.-5, time i switch between the VAB -> Space center or Launchpad -> VAB, or Recover. Its playable, if I remember to make saves.. But damn annoying :(

Uh, having two versions of ATM would itself cause problems.

I use aggressive version too and still have problems. Lowering graphics quality a little may also help, as would setting antialiasing to 2x or 4x. If you use steam to launch it, you can put -force-OpenGL in it, which seems to help some.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.