King of the Hill

Gojira

All of the time-spaces merge due to the will of Odin, and the resulting twisted wreck of a hill is bulldozed back to its proper height, planted with grass and trees, and a flag pole raised at its peak.

Now then, shall we have a picnic lunch?

first i throw you off the hill then dig in to the hart of the hill and replace the magic reset button and make it the very being on the hill so it cant be removed at all. then place you back on top of the hill and strap you to it.

its your hill but i have the reset button and its incoded to only me and odin.

i blow up your hill (there shall only be one) there for my hill being the only hill in exsistence its still mine.

still my hill.

(sorry its just that i have the other hill setup to keep it from dieing and your hill would be blown up in the next post any way so ya sorry)

Edited by toolofdarkness

due to the always paradox i become insane and turn to the dark gods(chaos demons like Nurgle) and become a fallen and due ti this im able to kill you be fore you kill me but never let you see it there for you disapear in a puff of logic and the hill is still my hill.

still my hill and due to the rule of paradox the hill is now in every point in time and space.