1000! Wahoo!

DMSP

• 1 month later...
That would explain the confusion I was having. I must have made around 10 posts in one of the games threads and the counter sat at 1039. There was much eyebrow furrowing that day.

I made over 50 in the "Kerbal History" Thread, and it stayed at 230.

That made me take a step back.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, I'm up to 500 posts!

Mines not going up :( why?

Posts here and in the Forum games part don't count. So you could post 10,000 posts in "Space Lounge" but your post meter would not go up by one.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, post 500 was this new thread. Well worth it.

Laythien

- - - Updated - - -

I has 900 something. Reminds me.

One month later...

• 2 weeks later...
:0.0:

I just did a search for "Posts by User" and used my name, and it came up with 5000 posts...

For you it finds 1012.

Wow lol. 1000 posts!

It is probably because we post stuff here and in other places where posts don't count.

pom pom pom ; ) just passing by ; )

Ok then' date=' hi!

Posts don't count here though...

Over two years, 118 posts, (not counting about 30 before the forum massacre, and about 6 on the Space lounge), I am definitely not going to catch Sal_Vager in this lifetime! Heck, I won't even catch you before I die! Congrats.:sticktongue::cool::P

Lol, thanks!

Over two years, 118 posts, (not counting about 30 before the forum massacre, and about 6 on the Space lounge), I am definitely not going to catch Sal_Vager in this lifetime! Heck, I won't even catch you before I die! Congrats.:sticktongue::cool::P

I think that I might make the 10,000 post mark eventually. By then Sal will probably have 20,000 posts... :wink:

I think that I might make the 10,000 post mark eventually. By then Sal will probably have 20,000 posts... :wink:

Believe me, I'm trying very hard to get there... it's going to be a Loooong while.

Wow, DSMP, congrats!

I think of you as some sort of forum veteran.. I never really pay attention to post counts. :wink:

Thanks man.

Believe me, I'm trying very hard to get there... it's going to be a Loooong while.

Well, you have 5,900!

• 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.